Five Nights at Freddy's - Sister Location Trailer

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I'm the new MatPat since he's busy on YouTube red right noe:

Now if we take a closer look we can see these animatronics look new and modern, we can now confirm it takes place after the kid dies in hospital. But there's one clue we are missing and I happened to find it. This game actuall takes place before because as you can see there is mangle which in the kids dreams is just pieces for kids to put together and take apart, this means that the reason the kid dreams it is because he saw teenager taking mangle apart in the back room and putting them together in the shape of dicks...

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please just let this die already i bet all the little kids are hopping for joy all because new FNAF game woo.... this series is the literal meaning of beating a dead horse at this point in my eyes

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I'm the new MatPat since he's busy on YouTube red right noe:

Now if we take a closer look we can see these animatronics look new and modern, we can now confirm it takes place after the kid dies in hospital. But there's one clue we are missing and I happened to find it. This game actuall takes place before because as you can see there is mangle which in the kids dreams is just pieces for kids to put together and take apart, this means that the reason the kid dreams it is because he saw teenager taking mangle apart in the back room and putting them together in the shape of dicks...

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have little interest in the games, but you have to commend Scott in what he's managed so far. With each of his releases, he's changed the formula enough to make it a new experience, while keeping the same underlying themes and style. In his position, he could have just churned out the same game countless times and still have forked in a shite load of moolah.

I feel like I sorta became rambly, but I just wanted to say I have a lot of respect for the guy :')

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have little interest in the games, but you have to commend Scott in what he's managed so far. With each of his releases, he's changed the formula enough to make it a new experience, while keeping the same underlying themes and style. In his position, he could have just churned out the same game countless times and still have forked in a shite load of moolah.

I feel like I sorta became rambly, but I just wanted to say I have a lot of respect for the guy :')

I respect his work as well it's pretty incredible that he has made all these with little to no help

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
May as well make a theory

12 year olds + "scary" game + Moms money = FNAF

Opps wrong theory,
Okay so like I said before, you can see mangel as a working brand new anamatronic up there which could be mangel before the bite of 87, this would mean someone would have taking mangel apart and put her together like a monster however these anamatronics look too new to be 1987 or before so this could take place in the future after the kid dies where Freddy fazbares pizzeria gets a new contract and licensor to take over the place and they want to make it like the old pizzeria so they remake the anamatronics but they want to make this one to appeal to girls so they make a new mangel, they make a girl Freddy, a balloon girl and a ballerina for the new place. Because they remade mangel it could have existed before and we have the kids dream to back it up.

Last edited by ElyosOfTheAbyss,

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
May as well make a theory

12 yr plds + scary game + moms money = FNAF

Opps wrong theory,
Okay so like I said before, you can see mangel as a working brand new anamatronic up there which could be mangel before the bite of 87, this would mean someone would have taking mangel apart and put her together like a monster however these anamatronics look too new to be 1987 or before so this could take place in the future after the kid dies where Freddy fazbares pizzeria gets a new contract and licensor to take over the place and they want to make it like the old pizzeria so they remake the anamatronics but they want to make this one to appeal to girls so they make a new mangel, they make a girl Freddy, a balloon girl and a ballerina for the new place. Because they remade mangel it could have existed before and we have the kids dream to back it up.

Don't forget that the fan art is part of the equation

Last edited by nxwing,

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
FYI, some members of this forum are currently grieving a fellow member who has just died of cancer. Also, there are several members here with autism. So I'm sure you won't mind if I respectfully request that you reword this statement.
Your request is my command, 3..2...1... Done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1