"Five Nights At Freddy's" movie gets a brand new 2nd trailer focusing on the plot

The long rumoured and finally confirmed movie for the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise under the helm of Blumhouse, announced just a couple months ago, got its 2nd trailer, this time focusing a bit more on the main plot of the movie, which seems to follow the lore of the main games.

The trailer goes through what seems to be a retelling of the first game, in which a security guard takes the job to look over the pizzeria, without knowing what he's getting into with the dark past of the place and its animatronic residents. A police officer seems to dump some exposition regarding the past of the pizzeria, citing an incident in which some kids went missing back in the 80s, causing the place to close down indefinitely. Mike, the security guard that took the job to look after the night shift in the pizzeria, will have to survive and keep little Abby safe from the hideous animatronics, while he discover the truth behind it all.

Can you survive five nights?

The terrifying horror game phenomenon becomes a blood-chilling cinematic event, as Blumhouse— the producer of M3GAN, The Black Phone and The Invisible Man— brings Five Nights at Freddy’s to the big screen.

The film follows a troubled security guard as he begins working at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. While spending his first night on the job, he realizes the night shift at Freddy’s won’t be so easy to make it through.

The movie will release on theaters and Peacock streaming on October 27th, 2023.[/quote]

Kevbo

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, but this at least works.

Have you seen the live action Saint Seiya movie released this year? That looks bad, but wait! Netflix's One Piece is probably even worse. lol It's like they learned nothing with Dragon Ball Evolution.

Cowboy Bebop could have worked really well as a live action series as it's a Western set in Space, of course, since it's Netflix they fucked it up. No wonder.
Netflix's shows are gradually getting worse and it's starting to show. They shove a bunch of money to make lots of quantity to compete with other streaming services but Netflix doesn't give a crap about the quality of their IPs. The only shows that might be worthwhile on Netflix are the ones they had no affiliation with. Wouldn't be surprised if this movie ends up on Netflix.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Netflix's shows are gradually getting worse and it's starting to show. They shove a bunch of money to make lots of quantity to compete with other streaming services but Netflix doesn't give a crap about the quality of their IPs. The only shows that might be worthwhile on Netflix are the ones they had no affiliation with. Wouldn't be surprised if this movie ends up on Netflix.
If it would end up on Netflix I'd just give up. Netflix = Failure (or watch it to see how bad it is)

As of writing this comment I'm drunk, but when I'm drunk I'm more honest than when I'm not. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Kevbo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning