"Five Nights at Freddy's" movie produced by Blumhouse gets its first trailer, releases October 27th, 2023

In what seems to be an eternity since the hayday of the Five Nights at Freddy's craze, the long rumoured movie adaptation of the indie franchise finally got its first official teaser trailer on May 16th, 2023, with Jason Blum himself announcing the premiere of the teaser on his Twitter.

The trailer opens up with something akin to an instructional video for new employees that are starting as security guards in a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The video starts with an announcer dressed as an employer of the pizzeria talking to the customer/employee, as a normal instructional video would, and it's cut on and off between the video and scenes from the actual movie.

The movie is set to release on October 27th, 2023, so we're around 5 months away from being able to watch this on theaters.
Not much else is shown other than scenes of characters going through the pizzeria at night, hiding from the mechanical monsters that reside within it.
What are your expectations for the movie? What would you like to see from the video games in this live-action adaption?

Aserl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even care for fnaf anymore I'm just glad this movie is out of development hell
2016 was still the best year for fnaf

KibaOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didnt i already see this movie but with nicolas cage?

Willy's wonderland
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8114980/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_7_nm_1_q_willy%20wonder

This or the Banana Splits movie **WAS** a draft of the FNAF movie. Scott turned down several drafts from other writers, which were then able to adjust and rewrite it. He mentioned one that seemed to be more like those. It was turned down because it had nothing to do with the franchise really, just death to people in it.

CaliousKai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In what seems to be an eternity since the hayday of the Five Nights at Freddy's craze, the long rumoured movie adaptation of the indie franchise finally got its first official teaser trailer on May 16th, 2023, with Jason Blum himself announcing the premiere of the teaser on his Twitter.

The trailer opens up with something akin to an instructional video for new employees that are starting as security guards in a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The video starts with an announcer dressed as an employer of the pizzeria talking to the customer/employee, as a normal instructional video would, and it's cut on and off between the video and scenes from the actual movie.

The movie is set to release on October 27th, 2023, so we're around 5 months away from being able to watch this on theaters.
Not much else is shown other than scenes of characters going through the pizzeria at night, hiding from the mechanical monsters that reside within it.
What are your expectations for the movie? What would you like to see from the video games in this live-action adaption?

woopie(said sarcasticaly) another jumpscare game movie adaptation i bet the fanbase came hard over it however me i just yawned movies have become predictable when horror is concerned, i have a more interesting time watching paint dry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol