Final Fantasy Type-0 HD releases March 17th, 2015. FFXV demo is included

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting. It looks like they've taken a few cues from popular open-world games like skyrim/fallout and gta on 15, and some other games for type 0.

I feel like an old fuddy duddy saying I miss the charm of the medieval style and imaginative worlds, though I guess it's good they're trying. I don't know, it feels like they're too...grounded? It feels less other-worldly and more gritty futuristic. Not enough levity, I think is what I'm getting at.

Or maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about. one of the two.
There's always the third option of you just sharing your opinion because you're entitled to one. Regardless of what others say.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TGS trailer for FFXV is out.
And I must say, it looks really, really good.
Excited for when this is released.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, is this Type-0 that English Translation actually release and later on, owner of Final Fantasy Type-0 order them to shut down for good cuz they didn't English version on PSP? If does, then no thank. I don't like anyone waste their effort for nothing for PSP version. I just like see their release to see how much they are hard working for translation until owner force them shut it down for patch. I rather PSP version. HD is just graphic upgrade. Nothing else.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow! This is looking very promising, a true HD remake of Type-0, and XV is teasing actual next gen.

FF's were evolving to a fully dynamic "Active Time Battle" for a while already, now is the time of maturity, it seems.. Still, the "spirit" is right there for me, with that massive, fantasy creature.

Now, I would LOVE a good if decent character design along the technical side of the thing, kind of sick with the creepypasta androgynous look of men for years since the main culprit, Advent Children's Cloud and their improbable "emo" hair crazy fashions even Sangoku is blushing.. It's not really wrong as X-2's Nooj was, I could not suffer "him" (?) at any rate, but so much so it is getting kind of, ridiculously weaboo there, killing almost any of that impressive, "realistic" fiber from the rest of your work, my dear SE crew.. Sort of like a full show of XIII's Snow without his (God bless it) hood on, know what I mean.. *chills* ... :(

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what about PC's?
if they want to release it, it probably will be released by the end of ps4 life cycle. look at FF III and IV DS. there has been rumor about FF XIII PC as well.

for some reason I'm less excited with the game seeing its mechanics looks like kingdom hearts series.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
if they want to release it, it probably will be released by the end of ps4 life cycle. look at FF III and IV DS. there has been rumor about FF XIII PC as well.

for some reason I'm less excited with the game seeing its mechanics looks like kingdom hearts series.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/292120/

FFXIII will released in 2 weeks

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
I know that the FF XIII saga is done and all, but I'm still not convinced that there won't be some sort of inexplicable appearance from Lightning. Toriyama doesn't seem like a man who'd give up on his waifu that easily.
The games do share the same mythos. As well, Type-0 and XIII-2 were considered to be connected at point. So it isn't outside the realm of possibility.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The games do share the same mythos. As well, Type-0 and XIII-2 were considered to be connected at point. So it isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Weren't they all supposed to be connected in that Fabula Nova Crystallis saga thingie?

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
Weren't they all supposed to be connected in that Fabula Nova Crystallis saga thingie?
Apparently not. The games were only supposed to share the same mythos. Never to truly intersect. As far as I know, the only time this was reconsidered was during the development of Type-0 and XIII-2.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Eh, waiting for PC versions. Because:

It's already in Steam for 12.99e and even with -10% off from that.

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eh, waiting for PC versions. Because:

It's already in Steam for 12.99e and even with -10% off from that.

btw can someone help me to confirm the languages option? I currently live in NZ and registered from Indonesia. I really want to buy the asia version with japanese audio... I'm still holding my pre-purchase until I know what version I will get if I buy it from NZ region. can someone from other regions confirm whether you see the same language options?

33z5zb7.jpg

332pffa.jpg

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
btw can someone help me to confirm the languages option? I currently live in NZ and registered from Indonesia. I really want to buy the asia version with japanese audio... I'm still holding my pre-purchase until I know what version I will get if I buy it from NZ region. can someone from other regions confirm whether you see the same language options?

33z5zb7.jpg

332pffa.jpg
Yeah, I get that too. Does the asian version even have English text? (or for that matter is it even that important to have voices you don't understand?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1