GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ffxvdemo610.jpg

A demo for Final Fantasy XV will be available in 2015, Game Informer are reporting. The demo, titled Episode Duscae, will let players sample an early portion of the game.

Some elements of the progression, Game Informer say, have been altered to fit the demo format. Additionally, they state that a demo voucher will be included with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, which will release on March 17th in North America.

Before today, if someone were to tell me that a FFXV demo would be released early next year I probably would have laughed and walked away. But now, I am a believer. Does this mean FFXV has a chance of releasing late next year-early 2016? Please Square, PS4 needs this!

:arrow: Source

Reactions: Metoroid0

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now we have a bit of a moratorium on announcements of announcements, however I am not sure what goes for announcements of demos.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doesn't look too bad, and i'm actually interested in FFXV given the very badass gameplay trailer they've already released for it.
Make a believer out of me Squeenix.

Will probably end up playing Type0 on an emulator before March 17th though.

Though the PS4 is going to need more games to sell me the console. I will never buy a console just for a FF game.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last final fantasy I loved was 9, last one I really enjoyed was 10. Played a bit of 12 and 13, but was a bit bored by them.

Is FFXV or type-0 more like the new ones? or will there be more of the older final fantasy flavour? Any thoughts or opinions?

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last final fantasy I loved was 9, last one I really enjoyed was 10. Played a bit of 12 and 13, but was a bit bored by them.

Is FFXV or type-0 more like the new ones? or will there be more of the older final fantasy flavour? Any thoughts or opinions?
Both are no longer turn based and play a bit similar to Kingdom Hearts now.

Reactions: osaka35

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It resembles Kingdom Hearts now. More of a focus on Action RPG elements.
Also, is it just me, or does the movement in Type 0 HD look... awkward? It seems so loose.

Reactions: osaka35

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Type 0 looks a bit more interesting having played the Translation for a couple hours.....But not sure if its worth buying a PS4/XBox1 just to play it

Guess I'll be fine playing it on my Vita

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Final Fantasy 15? Don't you mean Final Fantasy Forever? Because at this rate, but the time it's actually released will have gone through countless engine changes, name changes and no one will care about anymore.

Reactions: Gaming4Ever

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. It looks like they've taken a few cues from popular open-world games like skyrim/fallout and gta on 15, and some other games for type 0.

I feel like an old fuddy duddy saying I miss the charm of the medieval style and imaginative worlds, though I guess it's good they're trying. I don't know, it feels like they're too...grounded? It feels less other-worldly and more gritty futuristic. Not enough levity, I think is what I'm getting at.

Or maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about. one of the two.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1