Coffee!

How do you take your coffee?

• I don't.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Instant

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • Filter machine

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Pod machine (Keurig, Nespresso, other)

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Espresso

• Filter - manual (pourover, etc.)

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • Other: moka pot, aeropress, siphon brewer, cezve, phin, a pot, that sock looking thing...

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Milk

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • No milk

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Sugar

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • No sugar

• Flavorings (syrups, spices, other)

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Light - medium roast

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • Dark roast

Votes: 31 25.0%

• Total voters

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
1666986165763.png

Coffee!
Bean juice, cup of joe, java-vava, mug of tar, mud water, lifeblood, mornin' brew, cup of dirt, nectar of the gods.
Do you, and how do you partake?
There has been a revolution in coffee in the last decade and a shift in the overall coffee philosophy, leading to a lot of varieties and brewing methods to become known outside of their "native" surroundings.
A lot of new coffee equipment has become widely known and available, and people now have knowledge of, and access to, a much broader range of brews, methods, varieties, roast levels, flavors and coffee related... stuff.
So how deep down the rabbit hole are you? How do you coffee? Have your habits changed?

The new forum software doesn't have polls with multiple questions, so here's one huge poll with multiple choices so you can mix and match.

And yes, there is an option for those who don't drink coffee. No need to elaborate.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 large cups in the morning (black/ filtered), sometimes with a sip of milk. No sugar.
Post automatically merged:

And of course it is a.. :D
Z3qi.gif

Reactions: GeekyGuy

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:hrth::toot::toot::toot::bow::bow::bow: C O F F E E ! :bow::bow::bow::toot::toot::toot::hrth:
Post automatically merged:

Coffee!
Bean juice, cup of joe, java-vava, mug of tar, mud water, lifeblood, mornin' brew, cup of dirt, nectar of the gods.
Do you, and how do you partake?
There has been a revolution in coffee in the last decade and a shift in the overall coffee philosophy, leading to a lot of varieties and brewing methods to become known outside of their "native" surroundings.
A lot of new coffee equipment has become widely known and available, and people now have knowledge of, and access to, a much broader range of brews, methods, varieties, roast levels, flavors and coffee related... stuff.
So how deep down the rabbit hole are you? How do you coffee? Have your habits changed?

The new forum software doesn't have polls with multiple questions, so here's one huge poll with multiple choices so you can mix and match.

And yes, there is an option for those who don't drink coffee. No need to elaborate.
uh, you missed the word JAVA in there. js :)

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Long life to coffee!
I never drink it with sugar.
Usually with milk, sometimes black.
If it is at home, Nespresso.
If it is elsewhere, espresso with a good machine (I hate when it's burned).
Dark roast.

I love it. I drink it strong. I drink it too much. It will kill me.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I love coffee!
Filter coffee has the win for me, but the single pods are just way too convenient for me these days, since I'm the only one using the coffee machine in the first place.
But I'm actually considering switching back to filter coffee, and just brew several cups in batch, and reheat it when needed.
The single pods serving format is wasteful, and more expensive on the long run.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coffee is King! I drink it black most times. Lately, I've been taking my coffee with a french vanilla creamer. It's kind of like a treat to me now. I'll go back to black when I run out. I used to have it with sugar and milk, but milk is hella expensive right now.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I developed a teeny tiny dependence on stimulants, so coffee is primarily fuel for me.
I have to have my coffee three times a day at precise points or I will collapse.
Back when I worked the night shift it was more, until coffee started to make me sick so I switched to energy drinks, and at one point some pre-workout supplement with a ton of caffeine (but the creatine in it made my sack itch so I stopped).
Now that I work more normal hours I'm back on three a day.

I drink instant coffee in cold milk, with a little sugar. I usually slam it down in one gulp otherwise I will forget about it.
Most other methods are too time consuming at the moment. Also since various methods produce different brews it would take a little getting used to, and a whole ton of experimenting to reach results I like - and need. One of my coffees has as much caffeine as a 17oz can of energy drink. How does that translate into espresso? French press? Pourover? Who knows? Who has the time to find out? Not me.

I do love learning about new things though.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Back when I worked the night shift it was more, until coffee started to make me sick so I switched to energy drinks
You replaced Caffeine for Taurine?

ne of my coffees has as much caffeine as a 17oz can of energy drink. How does that translate into espresso? French press? Pourover? Who knows? Who has the time to find out? Not me
Probably Tom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrAllagrande @ MrAllagrande: this chat is public?