ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
God dammit. Just about to start a mission and out comes a NEW shiny update to sidetrack me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You know how Chrom(e) has your downloads on a bar on the bottom of the screen? You roll out updates so quickly I still have 0.8.0 on it.

Reactions: Olmectron

samsbrotherinlaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to own the dlc to be able to give units access to dlc classes, kinda like in awakening, or can anyone access them even though I'd normally only have access to say one great lord and one lodestar and one witch or ballistician? And a follow up if fates allows it, will that get me shadowbanned?

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Do I have to own the dlc to be able to give units access to dlc classes, kinda like in awakening, or can anyone access them even though I'd normally only have access to say one great lord and one lodestar and one witch or ballistician? And a follow up if fates allows it, will that get me shadowbanned?
I'm guessing No and No. You shouldn't have any problems with changing to Dlc classes because they're already in the base game.

And it shouldn't ban you.

L Squared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the information is stored on the cart for the classes, and as for using illegal classes, I have used a Lodestar Selkie online with no ban

samsbrotherinlaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing No and No. You shouldn't have any problems with changing to Dlc classes because they're already in the base game.

And it shouldn't ban you.

the information is stored on the cart for the classes, and as for using illegal classes, I have used a Lodestar Selkie online with no ban

Good to know
thank

Daniel Sahr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I certainly *could* make something that writes a value to all supports for all units in your party, and it would probably work pretty closely to how you're hoping it would. I haven't properly researched what the values in the support bytes actually mean, though, and I don't want any of the megacheats (or other one-click functionality) to do things "improperly". "Properly" in this context means getting all supports to where S rank is available but unselected, to leave it up to the player. I think the value needed to get there isn't the same for each support conversation, so research would be needed.

As for the DLC class thing, sure, I'll add that.
Wow! Thanks so much! I understand about the support thing,
Is it possible to add the Cipher DLC characters to the logbook and recruit them from there. I know the custom DLC characters won't do that, but it seems possible for the cipher.

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i noticed a thing
upload_2016-5-1_19-30-5.png

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also like to note that putting undergarments besides bath towels on your units cause them to be unequipable(and they all look like Bath Towels in ENG versions obviously), and switching them from one unit to another basically clones the garment. Also, putting the Bath Towel onto a unit using this tool actually equips a Dark Crown to the undergarment slot and it's also unequipable.

Nisky808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use the mega cheat for heart seal DLC classes and have DeathChaos25's custom DLC installed with Chrom you can can use heart seals to become the Lord class :) (though you become a completely black model with a black coat, the sprites look nice though)

Last edited by Nisky808,

Deallocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also like to note that putting undergarments besides bath towels on your units cause them to be unequipable(and they all look like Bath Towels in ENG versions obviously), and switching them from one unit to another basically clones the garment. Also, putting the Bath Towel onto a unit using this tool actually equips a Dark Crown to the undergarment slot and it's also unequipable.

It's not actually unequippable. Or, at least, it shouldn't be. The reason it's not is that the accessory is actually equipped under the wrong slot. So, if a Dark Crown is under the undergarmet slot, you can't remove it, even by equipping another headpiece. But equipping another undergarmet or unequipping an undergarmet should get rid of it.

It's not much, but at least it's fixable.

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
So for some reason, my corrin got a dragonstone stone that has a mt of 243.

From what I recall doing to the save file was, just adding a shining bow to anna and changing my corrin to nohr noble (because hoshido noble is derp) and gave myself a ginniungagap tome.

Turns out, it seems the items bugged someone. I got that weird dragonstone with the high mt (and its green, like I would drop it if I died) and the tome had a weird number on the forge space.

It did normal mt of 15, but when I sold it, I sold for like 2 million.

So yeah... any idea what could have happened?

Do I provide the save file?

Reactions: Relic Song

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone done any research on whether having the Amiibo-exclusive weapons on normal units results in a shadowban?

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for some reason, my corrin got a dragonstone stone that has a mt of 243.

From what I recall doing to the save file was, just adding a shining bow to anna and changing my corrin to nohr noble (because hoshido noble is derp) and gave myself a ginniungagap tome.

Turns out, it seems the items bugged someone. I got that weird dragonstone with the high mt (and its green, like I would drop it if I died) and the tome had a weird number on the forge space.

It did normal mt of 15, but when I sold it, I sold for like 2 million.

So yeah... any idea what could have happened?

Do I provide the save file?
You equipped two items at once. Did it myself yesterday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/5fQHvL6iO5k?si=1qrkapNMcghUj07-