ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

T_rexdex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to change the character portraits when doing the hex editing for the amiibo characters?

Deallocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will changing the hair colour on some kids get you shadowbanned?

The game really doesn't care. Any hex value can be implemented for any character without any danger. I've had a super beautiful shade of red for my Avatar since a couple of days after the game came out, and I've been using online without a hitch since then.

And there's bigger gaps in the online hack detection than hair color. Like those people running around with 5 forged Yatos on 12 different Avatars. They'll bother fixing stuff like that before they decide that people who do harmless aesthetic changes deserve to be banned.

Reactions: KunoichiZ and oiie

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So, how exactly do you make a 63 forge weapon that drops when your character dies?

I don't really care about the forge itself, but I'm really interested in which bitflag is the one that tells the game that it's a weapon drop.

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
So, how exactly do you make a 63 forge weapon that drops when your character dies?

I don't really care about the forge itself, but I'm really interested in which bitflag is the one that tells the game that it's a weapon drop.
Iirc you equip and unequip a weapon, so it still has 40 or 47 at the and

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Funny, why didn't nintendo implemented a color picker? Even with the more available colors, I still don't find one I completely like :v

Still, looking and them, they managed to cover up the spectrum nicely with 30 colors.

Last edited by gridatttack,

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ok so, I save edited some shenanigans into my castle but I'm like 90% sure I'm shadowbanned, so I'd like someone to confirm this;
bot_0009.png

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Funny, why didn't nintendo implemented a color picker? Even with the more available colors, I still don't find one I completely like :v

Still, looking and them, they managed to cover up the spectrum nicely with 30 colors.
They did improve quit a bit, although a Color wheel would be nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7