fire emblem fates dlc problem

Bashir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a continuation of a other thread of mines from reddit.
I have a cia file of fire emblem fates's dlc maps for it dragon gate. the dlc won't show no matter what i do. The gate will say that it couldn't detect a SD card (even though the game is in the SD card). I've tryed everything. I've tried using another cia file, using hshop, using bigbluemenu to install it, deleting Fire emblem fates extra data, using a homebrew app to make the game region-free and removing the EULA agreement. The only thing I really haven't done is deleting and reinstalling fire emblem fates, but i want my save data as i've gotten considerably far.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Bashir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't matter just that the game and the dlc has to be in the same region.
it still isn't working. the files of the game have the region in their name and look compatible but when i go to the dragon gate to find it, the game cant detect a SD card??

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it still isn't working. the files of the game have the region in their name and look compatible but when i go to the dragon gate to find it, the game cant detect a SD card??

My guess you have the wrong region game or the wrong region dlc, Fire Emblem Fate in Japan was Fire Emblem If.

Bashir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess you have the wrong region game or the wrong region dlc, Fire Emblem Fate in Japan was Fire Emblem If.
no, mine isn't called fire emblem If. I also tried using a USA version of the dlc and that didn't work. The game is English and has English names when i check people's castles online. i would re-install the game using a hshop and get the hshop dlc for it but i don't want to lose my save data as i've gotten kinda far in the game.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, mine isn't called fire emblem If. I also tried using a USA version of the dlc and that didn't work. The game is English and has English names when i check people's castles online. i would re-install the game using a hshop and get the hshop dlc for it but i don't want to lose my save data as i've gotten kinda far in the game.

backup your save data like suggested above by @lone_wolf323

Bashir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
backup your save data like suggested above by @lone_wolf323
will give a try, lets hope this works!
Post automatically merged:

after a horrendously long download time, i have the game and the dlc from hsop and it works!!!! but...... the save backup from the first time i played isn't compatible with the new game now, i have to start from the beginning :( and i was pretty far too (chapter 20 too)

Last edited by Bashir,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Depends on my mood