Hacking DSTWO + should be released by the end of this month (didn't happen)

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the DSTWO+ is likely a gatewait clone, and the fact they didn't release when they said (Given that the gateway update was rumoured to be around the end of february) I think it shows that the DSTWO+ will just be another clone card. SuperCard have normally always been an original team and bringing great stuff to the scene, but that was the DS scene, which was a lot more open booked and there were SO many ways and different flashcarts they could learn from.

So, I think they'll probably run a modified gatewait software and slap their logo on it and maybe add 1 or two more pointless features that gatewait could've added in 2 seconds.

I like SuperCard, but the fact they're being so secretive and giving out misinformation just like gatewait, it makes me believe it's just another clone attempt.

Or maybe it's going to be another Crown3DS... Who knows.

Why would they release a clone 2 years after Gateway ?I dunno, they never cloned anything, so I hope it's not another clone(if it's real), otherwise I'm not buying a clone for sure.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
February is ended, and no Supercad dstwo+ here... so this is confirm fake? Lol announced too many amazing things to be "really" true

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
riZD16V.png

Reactions: logg

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why would they release a clone 2 years after Gateway ?I dunno, they never cloned anything, so I hope it's not another clone(if it's real), otherwise I'm not buying a clone for sure.
Because they might not even be the same team any more. And like he said, the DS scene was very different from the 3DS scene. They only have so much to work with, only so many different exploits available, and emuNAND is the only future-proof solution to Nintendo updates that we've seen so far. The only one that allows you to retain all features, anyway.

If they haven't even set a price, there's no way it's going to be sold any time soon.

tekwarfare

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe in March.

From GG34, a member of the Dev Team.
Source: http://forum.supercard.sc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12153

More interestingly,
"Dear sellers

Our new card has just entered production and we are happy enough!
with this month you should receive the first units!

Here is a info list for your shops
See you later!

===

Support Firmware: 4.X - 9.X
Can play DS games & 3DS games in same card
Slow motion for DS games & 3DS games
Cheats for DS games & 3DS games
NEW! Custom saves for DS games & 3DS games
NEW! Online support for certain 3DS games, multiplayers support for ALL DS games
NEW! Run 3DS Homebrew (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Install CIA (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Replace game files with custom game files (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Dump game to micro SD card (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Ftp Server bundled with card "
Recently we received a email from supercard.sc that they will release the supercard dstwo plus card at the beginning of 2015, which will suppport ds and 3ds games/roms and also offer some great features such as slow motion for 3ds games, cheat and saves for 3ds games.

According to the pic they released, as you can see from the pic above, the supercard dstwo plus will support all the 3ds system firmwares from V4.1 to V9.4 for playing 3ds and ds games.

Just stay tuned! We will get more latest news about the supercard dstwo plus !
Source: http://www.usar4.com/dstwo-supercar...ds-games-on-3ds-xl-and-2ds-consoles-p-23.html

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

tekwarfare

Trophies
XP
Country
I quoted the entire thing, but the part where they're recieving the units this month was the important bit.

Maybe April, haha. If I don't laugh I'll cry.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah someone did some trolling with the "official email" in December with a list of made up features, im guessing they could be onto a winner if they have copied GW & SKY3DS and packed them into one card....no need for an additional exploit game for 8.1-9.2 n3DS with the sky feature, plus basic support for 9.3-9.5

but i suggest people wait for a real feature list, right now its all just BS getting repeated by resellers.....nobody outside supercard knows anything about the card yet

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
again, pushing the already known to be fake feature list.....but wow the dev's sure sound like they know whats going on, any teim now i guess, maybe December, maybe January,maybe February, maybe march

That features list should have included "Oculus rift and Ramble Pak" support because if your gonna make up a bullshit list, go all the way.

Reactions: gamesquest1

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That features list should have included "Oculus rift and Ramble Pak" support because if your gonna make up a bullshit list, go all the way.
i dont think they are ever going to be able to get that list off the internet, thats why they are delays as they now have to fulfill that list so they dont get complains for not just randomly having a FTP server constantly running

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1