Hacking DSTWO + should be released by the end of this month (didn't happen)

Herre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Supercars team are unable to release DSTWO plus before Chinese new year, as they redesigned the hardware, and made a huge improvement. They also made some software adjustments. Everything is in final stage.

Hold the money and wait. Wouldn't be hopeless like Gateway.

Herre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well google translate i think raped that page for me nothing makes sense. lol
SC cat is the administrator, she mentioned in that page," hold your money, it will be out within this month"

Do you have a link to the source of this news? As I haven't heard a peep about DSTWO+ for a while now, I'm slightly skeptical of a post with no reference. No offense.

Edit: Nevermind.

As SC is a Chinese team, so there is no team member in their English BBS, while they assign a team member to administrate their Chinese BBS, that is where all the rumor from, and they are all leaked by the administrator. By the way, you can create a account, and ask the administrator yourself to confirm it, most Chinese understand English, so your English post would be a trouble for them, they would like to answer you.

Starkgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was really hyped for this until I read that it'll only support 9.2 sysfw. Was this confirmed. Someone with a (dev) title on supercard forums said this awhile back but perhaps some progress has been made? (9.4 users need some hope..!) :(

Starkgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a guy here says "maybe" itll release in march
http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-12153-1-1.html

Yeah..! The last dude to reply in that thread was the one who put up the post about only support 9.2 and lower on the english sc forums. Yet resellers have 'notes' (that are apparently from sc team) saying i'll support all fw's and N3ds. I wish we could get some clear confirmation.

Reactions: Margen67

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah..! The last dude to reply in that thread was the one who put up the post about only support 9.2 and lower on the english sc forums. Yet resellers have 'notes' (that are apparently from sc team) saying i'll support all fw's and N3ds. I wish we could get some clear confirmation.
All info regarding DSTWO+ has been something of a jumbled mess...
Seems similar to a lot of the initial info released about it.

I won't believe anything until they update their website.
Apologies for the double post, but yes, I am skeptical due to that as well. Not disbelieving, just skeptical.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1