Hacking DSTWO + should be released by the end of this month (didn't happen)

ewin00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
will this be announced on E3? lol kidding bro. so yeah lets see what can this DSTWO plus can do (kinda reminds me of love+)

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, we don't know anything about the features of the DSTWO+ besides being able to play 3DS roms. It's been confirmed by the GBAtemp Admin that the DSTWO+ is real. There's not a lot of public information about it and there are only rumors and trolls around to ruin people's days. You may as well just pay attention to the DSTWO website and wait for an actual announcement from the team.

Of course this is all speculation. The site is in friggin' chinese/korean/whatever... relax. But don't get your hopes up. The DSTwo is only supposed to do backwards emulation. It's probably just getting N3DS compatible to keep up the reputable history.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course this is all speculation. The site is in friggin' chinese/korean/whatever... relax. But don't get your hopes up. The DSTwo is only supposed to do backwards emulation. It's probably just getting N3DS compatible to keep up the reputable history.

I am quite relaxed and enjoying my Gateway on my New3DS, atm. Not to mention that the DSTWO does work on the New3DS as I own DSTWO and played on it. What I was talking about was the DSTWO+ (a new 3DS flashcart made by the Supercard team). I'm not getting any hopes up about the DSTWO+ despite the team's reputation for its amazing Supercard DSTWO DS flashcart. I replied like that because some people would come in and believe that there will be features like slow motion or cheat plugin in DSTWO+ that haven't actually been said or confirmed by the actual Supercard team members.

Reactions: Margen67 and logg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi