??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chunk lee said:
for r4infinity,we have sold this card for almost one year,it's very popular in mexico,the price is very competitive comparing to other cards and the update for r4infinity is also very fast.

it's a cheap knock off dude.
it's trash

I wouldn't recommend that cart to people I hate

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rezen said:
I can confirm that the R4i Gold (Non 3DS version) doesn't work on v1.4.3E.

Does anyone know if we are going to get another update for this card?
This gets confusing. I have a card without the 3DS label it works fine with 1.4.3. There are two firmware updates, one has the chessmaster icon and one has the spongebob icon. The Spongebob update seems to work fine on my non 3DS labelled gold.

M3RK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
darkartsgfx.com
XP
Country
chunk lee said:
M3RK said:
chunk lee said:
r4infinity already released update for 1.4.3 today:

http://r4infinity.com/

upgrade card always.

R4 fakefinity more like how many fakes of r4 can there be and more to the point who actually owns one! never heard of this cart

for r4infinity,we have sold this card for almost one year,it's very popular in mexico,the price is very competitive comparing to other cards and the update for r4infinity is also very fast.

i take it you work for the r4infinity team....keep plugging your clone trash cart mate it will never match up to supercard and acekard

spoonmanx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when Nintendo bans the flashcart ID are they making it so the real carts with the same ID will
not work on a DSi/3DS as well. Or are they just banning the ID+ checksum of a flashcart?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
nothing for acekard yet?
unsure.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mantis41 said:
rezen said:

This gets confusing. I have a card without the 3DS label it works fine with 1.4.3. There are two firmware updates, one has the chessmaster icon and one has the spongebob icon. The Spongebob update seems to work fine on my non 3DS labelled gold.

My R4i Gold (www.r4ids.cn) has "Alex Rider, Stormbreaker, THQ" as its icon. :|

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
georgelathouwers said:
Maybe we have neglected R4iTT card puple/black from www.r4itt.net, this website is also very active in every Firmware update.

Users can check their update response, no slower than others, sometimes faster than major flashcarts.

1) 3DS console DS mode system update from 1.0.0-0 to current 2.1.0-3,

2) DSi system 1.4.1, 1.4.2 to 1.4.3.

*snip*
They have stolen code from ez team. The ingame menu (SR/RTS/RTG mode) isn't their creation.
I hate them.
mad.gif

Please, don't advertise this shit.

sevenisyellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
rezen said:

I have an R4i 3DS (r4idsn.com) and I've tried updates both from their site and filetrip, and no matter how I do it, I always get the Chessmaster icon and it doesn't work on my DSi 1.4.3.
Pretty much everyone who is getting it working seems to have the Spongebob icon, but I can't get it to be anything but Chessmaster.

According to the r4idsn site, it is a proper 3DS one, because it used to have Meet the Robinsons as the icon. The update says it works and everything, but it doesn't. Help!!

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
sevenisyellow said:
Mantis41 said:
rezen said:

I have an R4i 3DS (r4idsn.com) and I've tried updates both from their site and filetrip, and no matter how I do it, I always get the Chessmaster icon and it doesn't work on my DSi 1.4.3.
Pretty much everyone who is getting it working seems to have the Spongebob icon, but I can't get it to be anything but Chessmaster.

According to the r4idsn site, it is a proper 3DS one, because it used to have Meet the Robinsons as the icon. The update says it works and everything, but it doesn't. Help!!

Yes, that's indeed a problem.

They are advertising their cards as "working", but it only works with Spongebob. And Spongebob is not available anymore from their site.

Something needs to be done soon with our beloved R4 Gold / R4iDSN family. They are always causing truble with their stuff... --

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
georgelathouwers said:
Mbmax said:
georgelathouwers said:
Maybe we have neglected R4iTT card puple/black from www.r4itt.net, this website is also very active in every Firmware update.

Users can check their update response, no slower than others, sometimes faster than major flashcarts.

1) 3DS console DS mode system update from 1.0.0-0 to current 2.1.0-3,

2) DSi system 1.4.1, 1.4.2 to 1.4.3.

*snip*
They have stolen code from ez team. The ingame menu (SR/RTS/RTG mode) isn't their creation.
I hate them.
mad.gif

Please, don't advertise this shit.

The problem is that R4iTT has been updated while EZFlash Vi not
And do you think this gives them the right to steal code from other teams and claim it's their creation ?

@all : don't buy this shit. Prefers flashcarts from real teams.

my3colorball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
georgelathouwers said:
Mbmax said:
And do you think this gives them the right to steal code from other teams and claim it's their creation ?

All flashcart manufactures have no right to develop their cards, Nintendo and other game developers do not give the access.

Code is just a kind of knowledge, and users prefer its development.

georgelathouwers:
How do you think this way?
r4itt did not stole codes from EZVi but r4itt just stoled the binary file from ezvi just the same as that AK3 stoled akaio from ak2i.
If ezvi realizes it and encrypt the binary image, r4itt can not update its kernel any longer.
Is there a reason for users to choose this notorious card?

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my3colorball said:
georgelathouwers said:
Mbmax said:

All flashcart manufactures have no right to develop their cards, Nintendo and other game developers do not give the access.

Code is just a kind of knowledge, and users prefer its development.

georgelathouwers:
How do you think this way?
r4itt did not stole codes from EZVi but r4itt just stoled the binary file from ezvi just the same as that AK3 stoled akaio from ak2i.
If ezvi realizes it and encrypt the binary image, r4itt can not update its kernel any longer.
Is there a reason for users to choose this notorious card?
The ingame menu is from the EZ5i, i'm sure they used their code.
And if you wish to use their in game guide feature, you will have to run the ez team tool to create .wlk guides. Another proof.

@georgelathouwers : there is nothing to do with big N in this story.
This team uses several code from several teams in their kernel (dstt, ez, ak). They even use homebrews code that they've renamed (example svsip is named skype).
Their coder is only good to assemble in a giant patchwork some code he has stole .
I don't call that a team, just scammers. They want to make easy money without doing much work.

And if you search a little more you will see how much flashcarts they have released based on this hardware and kernel.
And how much flashcarts they dropped the support on it.
wink.gif

spoonmanx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no Acekard2i updates? I just bought 3 of these cards and another DSi too.
frown.gif

They were so fast with the previous 3DS fix. I guess they don't card so much about the DSi though or
maybe they are waiting for the big upcoming 3DS Summer fw update which adds Nintendo Video Service and will
address both the DSi and 3DS then.

kenpachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spoonmanx said:
Still no Acekard2i updates? I just bought 3 of these cards and another DSi too.
frown.gif

They were so fast with the previous 3DS fix. I guess they don't card so much about the DSi though or
maybe they are waiting for the big upcoming 3DS Summer fw update which adds Nintendo Video Service and will
address both the DSi and 3DS then.

Are you friken kidding me? They are pulling that shit again!!!

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
R4iTT have been fast with bootloader updates in the past. It's funny that they use Star Wars Lethal Alliance now for 1.43, DSTTi already had it.

Of course nobody would recommend this card, but keep in mind that there's been some Copy & Paste (GBA Emu, and so forth) and an abandoned card (iPlayer) with DS2, too.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sevenisyellow said:

Did you try the patch at the bottom of this page? http://www.r4ids.cn/r4i-download-e.html
The one named and dated "3DS V2.0.0-2 Patch for R4i gold 3DS. (Jun. 11th,2011)" I think this is the spongebob patch.

Edit: If your card came in 3DS labled box but had a non-3DS sticker it is probably still a 3DS card and will take the 3DS update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4