Homebrew DS(i) Mode hacking progress thread

epicmartin7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question. How are you guys hoping to achieve DS ROM loading from the SD card? Is it through some sort of special process? Just really curious on how you guys are hoping to get it working.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question. How are you guys hoping to achieve DS ROM loading from the SD card? Is it through some sort of special process? Just really curious on how you guys are hoping to get it working.
They plan to use the ARM7 processor to relay information to the ARM9 processor.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd actually would like to know both

There's a few posts on some of the technical aspects like this and this.

nds-bootstrap performs all the complicated patching stuff. You'll use a simple file browser like ahezard's nds-hb-menu or something a little shinier like TWLoader to select a .nds file for nds-bootstrap to run.

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't know if this has been asked, but here goes.
When we able to play DS Roms off from the SD, will the rom plays in DS mode only or DSi mode? Like using DSi enhanced feature in BW or BW2?

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There's a few posts on some of the technical aspects like this and this.

nds-bootstrap performs all the complicated patching stuff. You'll use a simple file browser like ahezard's nds-hb-menu or something a little shinier like TWLoader to select a .nds file for nds-bootstrap to run.

Thanks, so you can explain stuff very good, you should write a wiki or something like that, like Plailect did with his A9LH Guide

JustAKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting the "An error has occurred" message whenever i try to load anything in the latest TWLoader release
I don't know what Im missing here
My current setup is a N3DS (11.1.0-34U) running the latest version of Luma3DS if that matters

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting the "An error has occurred" message whenever i try to load anything in the latest TWLoader release
I don't know what Im missing here
My current setup is a N3DS (11.1.0-34U) running the latest version of Luma3DS if that matters
Did you install the cia file located in sdmc:/_ nds/twloader/cia/TWLapp.cia? If you have, you can try deleting it in FBI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already