Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,596,812
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
It would be really great if both the digimon translations came out the same week. But i guess it can't be done, since re digitize is stucked and there is still the text on this one.

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
is this still going? if it is i love you all and is it gonna take a long time?

If it was not they would have said it in the OP. Also, if you really want to get the translantion, then simply wait. There is no estimated time for the patch release. It can take a month or even years, since translation is frickin hard to do.

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please excuse my laziness when it comes to reading the last couple of pages, but since I was away from this thread for quite some time, could someone elucidate me about what seems to be delaying this?

Some kind of lack of translators, problems in inserting text, personal life..? xD

Anywho, thank you.

jojoxyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please excuse my laziness when it comes to reading the last couple of pages, but since I was away from this thread for quite some time, could someone elucidate me about what seems to be delaying this?

Some kind of lack of translators, problems in inserting text, personal life..? xD

Anywho, thank you.

More quality translators are always good, but I think personal life is the main reason. Last problem with inserting the text was resolved if I remember correctly. Its really not delayed, because there was never a time limit or release date scheduled.

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
More quality translators are always good, but I think personal life is the main reason. Last problem with inserting the text was resolved if I remember correctly. Its really not delayed, because there was never a time limit or release date scheduled.

True, no date was ever said.. I was just wondering what the main reason was for the somewhat lack of progress/updates.. Here's to hoping yugix and the rest of the team can find some time in their lives to update the thread..

Until then, godspeed dear translation team.

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Anywho, thank you.

Hi,
The main reason is that there is no progress in translation of Story. There is no issue in adding the text into the ROM but there is an issue if there is no translator or slow translation.
Also, we have the graphic issue which Rastsan is working in but he got busy a lot and can't work in it.

And since I can't translate long sentences from Japanese to English, I can't do anything except waiting.
So, the progress is tooooooo slow to be noticed.

Reactions: Raikaru

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
The main reason is that there is no progress in translation of Story. There is no issue in adding the text into the ROM but there is an issue if there is no translator or slow translation.
Also, we have the graphic issue which Rastsan is working in but he got busy a lot and can't work in it.

And since I can't translate long sentences from Japanese to English, I can't do anything except waiting.
So, the progress is tooooooo slow to be noticed.

Thank you for the reply yugix, and again, best of wishes when it comes to finding a translator.

Godspeed my dear friends.

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not trying to start an argument here but couldn't you release the patch without the finished story since that is all that's holding it back?

rro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm not trying to start an argument here but couldn't you release the patch without the finished story since that is all that's holding it back?

Clearly not checking the previous pages of this thread. There's already a lot of people asking for the incomplete patch before. But releasing an incomplete patch would bring a lot of other problems. And worst of all, it might even end up in the project being cancelled or stopped with just an incomplete patch released, like some other projects. For more info about the advantage and disadvantage of incomplete patch, you could check the previous pages of this thread.

TMS1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What has already stopped? If you mean the project, then no, it hasn't. If they give up on it, they'll let us know.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Clearly not checking the previous pages of this thread. There's already a lot of people asking for the incomplete patch before. But releasing an incomplete patch would bring a lot of other problems. And worst of all, it might even end up in the project being cancelled or stopped with just an incomplete patch released, like some other projects. For more info about the advantage and disadvantage of incomplete patch, you could check the previous pages of this thread.
^See? I like this guy. And for a very good reason. Thank you, my good friend. XD

Merric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So cool! I literally just found out about this game and was disappointed in finding out it was A Japanese only title. You have no idea how excited I got when I found out you guys were translating it though! Thank's so much! I'll be sure to follow up on this translation! Keep up the good work! :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P