OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
so i feel like with the recent anonuncement of the coffee lake intles, we can pretty much confirm that Ryzen is not going stand a chance lol, we get more cores and better core perfornance on intel so why would anyone buy the amd?
i wil definitely get coffe lake but what about you guys? does amd stand a chance?

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
AMD has the budget end of the market on lock down. In that area, AMD edges out intel quite handily. Intel only has the higher end on lock down. Don't make any mistake, both AMD and Intel are very competitive on every other front.
but if you play games you probably work and have an money for processor lol correct? if the core perform better why go for worse cause cheap?

Xathya

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
A lot of kids and teenagers game, too.
when i was the teen i had part time jobs lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well i guess we'll have to wait and see coffee lakes benchmarks?
well intel already confirm for us is better so the bench will probaqbly just show what we know so do?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
threadripper is ryzen and as i said wont stand chance, if intle is more cores AND the core perform beter amd will just suck i guess :/ while intel is very very strong and best
So I am guessing you havent actually SEEN an AMD Thread Ripper in action?

You are going to want to open up your mind just a little bit if you want to be taken seriously.

Xathya

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
More fanboy nonsense?

AMD seems to be doing pretty darn alright as of lately and that is an incredibly good thing for competition. Intel can and will most likely compete, but AMD still offers pretty darn good products.
to be honest i thought i also would use amd at first after seing ryzen but then intle WITH more cores AMD even better performance on that single core, it just fels like ryzen lose you know?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
to be honest i thought i also would use amd at first after seing ryzen but then intle WITH more cores AMD even better performance on that single core, it just fels like ryzen lose you know?
Are these Intel products released just yet and do they compete on the same price level as AMD's current offerings?

Personally I prefer Intel, but I'm not ready to just claim they're the best available.

Xathya

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
Are these Intel products released just yet and do they compete on the same price level as AMD's current offerings?
oh ar eyou not very updated on the situation? the coffee lake low power for laptops ext was unveiled this day and more details in october i think

the edit: the october details are for the real deal that will suppose crush ryzen

D

Deleted User

Are you high?
Intel processors are nowhere as good as AMD one's. All they do is shove more cores and Intel calls it a day.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Xathya

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
Are you high?
Intel processors are nowhere as good as AMD one's. All they do is shove more cores and Intel calls it a day.
ok this must be joke right?
you know that history AMD are known for just increasing core count but intle has stayed on quad cores for VERY long?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
oh ar eyou not very updated on the situation? the coffee lake low power for laptops ext was unveiled this day and more details in october i think
So that is a no then. AMD's offerings are out now with benchmarks being ready available from independent websites whereas with the new Coffee Lake CPUs you only have Intel's own information to go on (information that is likely to make their own product out to look more favorable than it actually might be).

Reactions: Deleted User

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you high?
AMD wont go anywhere lol, but c'mon, you're actually joking though right? It's even a well established meme that all AMD ever do is increase cores, you literally just flipped that..and as Xathya said, we've been going on 4 cores for intel for the what, past 10 years?
Have you never seen this?
Make_more_cores.jpg
I mean sure it's just a stupid meme but it has a point. Not saying anything bad against AMD though.

Reactions: Xathya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...