The Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Best PC Emulator Settings.

TriceLegend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Guys i have a really powerful pc and maybe not enough or the wrong settings i dont know thats why i wanted to discuss with you the Best Way to get the best Performance out of TOTK while emulatiing it on PC.
So i use Ryujinx Because TOTK wont start with yuzu i dont know.
In Ryujinx i Choosed Vulkan and 4k and Max settings. but the result was very slow. Then i turned down to 1440p and i had 30fps stable. With the 60fps mod from here it only runs in Slow mo.
So i played the 30fps mod everything fine till i noticed some times in the Sky when i Was at the watertemple the FPS dropped but it was okay for just a moment.
So now i am at the underground and here he Frame rate drops to 20 15 and lower !
i Turned down the Settings to middle and 1080p and still no changes...... low fps !
Here is my system : Intel i9 12900KF e core at 3.9ghz and p cores at 5,2
RTX 4090 Gamerock OC
DDR5 Gskill 5600MHZ RAM
2TB M.2 SSD Samsung 980 Pro

So where is the Problem ? Is my system not Powerful enough ?
Is the Emulation the problem ?
I think i am gonna play the Underground Part on the Switch because the FPS are more stable !
But my eyes are Bleeding seeing this Washed out blurry image from the Switch.... Even with the Mclassic Upscaler on 1440p it is nothing against how great and good looking the Emulation on pc in 1440p is when the fps rate is stable.
So i wantet to start this discussion to Find out the Best Emulator and which settings how we should gonna set to get the best perfomance.
Should we have a 13th gen Intel CPU because the 12th gen i9 is to slow ?
Is one RTX 4090 not enough ?
Is the Emulation the problem ?
Let me now in the comments what is your System how is your pc Setup what did you tried and what worked the best for you
Also what Mods did you know to improve the performance ? are there any Texture mods oder Raytracing Unreal engine mods out yet ?
I want to Play TOTK with the best possible settings even if i have to buy a 13900KS
but i think a 13900KS and RTX4090 should be enough i dont see any point getting better hardware than that. i think rest is waiting for better performance from the Emulators ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye