The Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom Best PC Emulator Settings.

TriceLegend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Guys i have a really powerful pc and maybe not enough or the wrong settings i dont know thats why i wanted to discuss with you the Best Way to get the best Performance out of TOTK while emulatiing it on PC.
So i use Ryujinx Because TOTK wont start with yuzu i dont know.
In Ryujinx i Choosed Vulkan and 4k and Max settings. but the result was very slow. Then i turned down to 1440p and i had 30fps stable. With the 60fps mod from here it only runs in Slow mo.
So i played the 30fps mod everything fine till i noticed some times in the Sky when i Was at the watertemple the FPS dropped but it was okay for just a moment.
So now i am at the underground and here he Frame rate drops to 20 15 and lower !
i Turned down the Settings to middle and 1080p and still no changes...... low fps !
Here is my system : Intel i9 12900KF e core at 3.9ghz and p cores at 5,2
RTX 4090 Gamerock OC
DDR5 Gskill 5600MHZ RAM
2TB M.2 SSD Samsung 980 Pro

So where is the Problem ? Is my system not Powerful enough ?
Is the Emulation the problem ?
I think i am gonna play the Underground Part on the Switch because the FPS are more stable !
But my eyes are Bleeding seeing this Washed out blurry image from the Switch.... Even with the Mclassic Upscaler on 1440p it is nothing against how great and good looking the Emulation on pc in 1440p is when the fps rate is stable.
So i wantet to start this discussion to Find out the Best Emulator and which settings how we should gonna set to get the best perfomance.
Should we have a 13th gen Intel CPU because the 12th gen i9 is to slow ?
Is one RTX 4090 not enough ?
Is the Emulation the problem ?
Let me now in the comments what is your System how is your pc Setup what did you tried and what worked the best for you

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having a issue with the autobuild ability, the things I build are not saving on the history, making me everytime I want to craft something having to do it from scratch. Tried everything, even different NSP and XCI, both emulators, to no avail. Anyone facing something like this? I don't know what to do anymore.

TriceLegend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm having a issue with the autobuild ability, the things I build are not saving on the history, making me everytime I want to craft something having to do it from scratch. Tried everything, even different NSP and XCI, both emulators, to no avail. Anyone facing something like this? I don't know what to do anymore.
i think this is normal, why would a Build up thing still be there after the game reloads ?
I didnt craft and Build, thats not minecraft :D so i just use Cheats make every Item 999x and Done :D
so easy and better than farming 3 weeks for 3 items but since this has nothing to to with Performance i think

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i think this is normal, why would a Build up thing still be there after the game reloads ?
I didnt craft and Build, thats not minecraft :D so i just use Cheats make every Item 999x and Done :D
so easy and better than farming 3 weeks for 3 items but since this has nothing to to with Performance i think
I guess you doesn't understand. I mean the autobuild ability, it has a history log that saves the things you craft, so everytime you want to craft that thing again, like, a log atached to a wheel, you just select it and if the materials are available, it does automatically, without you having to build from scratch everytime. I searched everywere for a solution and didn't find. Probably you didn't understand because you didn't get the ability already, and I won't spoil that for you, the quest for it is pretty fun.

Ghouter

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
cmon people, all have 4090 ? no one 9xx 10xx graph cards ? maybe we need to fix some problem of using hardvere in emu ? also yuzu fix this and gpu now loading to 90+%, but yuzu to unstable, too much stutters and dancing around shaders ... ryujinx have another proplem amazing work with shaders, good stable emulating , but gpu max load around 25%... this ruin all performance, and yeah, this a proble for old gpu 9xx 10xx series ... maybe we have some method to force gpu in ryujinx ? i know, yuzu older and have more background but ...

Zero2kXp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All I can say, you may need a better CPU, as emulators do depend a lot on the CPU more than the GPU, when I had an I7-7700k Oc to 4700 all core, I hardly got 20-22 fps on the game, but as I finally had it, I went and got 5800x CPU, OC it to 4900 all core
now i am getting stable 30+ at all time, (don't even try to go for 60(that will never happen for now))., now don't get me wrong, the GPU dose make things better(faster), I had a 3090 and 6900x ,I did test both on both CPU builds, and had the same FPS i mentioned above, regardless of the GPU. this is a pic of my current run with 5800x (CPU) and 3090 (GPU)
1686189348238.png

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All I can say, you may need a better CPU, as emulators do depend a lot on the CPU more than the GPU, when I had an I7-7700k Oc to 4700 all core, I hardly got 20-22 fps on the game, but as I finally had it, I went and got 5800x CPU, OC it to 4900 all core
now i am getting stable 30+ at all time, (don't even try to go for 60(that will never happen for now))., now don't get me wrong, the GPU dose make things better(faster), I had a 3090 and 6900x ,I did test both on both CPU builds, and had the same FPS i mentioned above, regardless of the GPU. this is a pic of my current run with 5800x (CPU) and 3090 (GPU)View attachment 376555
I don't understand. I have an i7 9700, RX 580 and 20 GB DDR4 and beside some ligh glitches and a flickering because Yuzu doesn't handle 60 fps very well, I guess, it is running almost flawless on my rig. 60 fps with minor drops sometimes. Ryujinx only does on 30 fps, on 60 it is slow. What are the problems everyone is having exactly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch