Hacking DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Databases

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

disgaea36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea on this, maybe bad dumps? If they are ROM hacks of sorts then that might be why. I know I don't have cheats for every single game out there, so of course there's also a chance that maybe I don't have any for these either.
not sure why you would need cheats for that game its pretty much reading and choice commands, but its something they are doing as I can confirm both games have cheats. Can not wait for your next update skullz so many cool games have been translated and released since your last update

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure why you would need cheats for that game its pretty much reading and choice commands, but its something they are doing as I can confirm both games have cheats. Can not wait for your next update skullz so many cool games have been translated and released since your last update
Yea trying to catch up on the list for such hacks, suckers come fast lol.

Reactions: disgaea36

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I don't mind searching for ROM hacks and such to add to the databases, obviously I am just one man, I will miss things, I wouldn't object if anyone wanted to send links to patches and such for translations or general hacks of sorts. These things can sometimes be in the most obscure places imaginable, my search results sadly won't match what every other engine could provide. I won't guarantee that everything will be added, I may miss a post or two along the way if there ends up being multiple posts, but I'll eventually get to it.

Just a heads up or reminder to those that know already though, I will NOT add randomizers to the databases. Reason being is because randomizers have way too many outcomes to account for, there's no way I can account for every single altered instance like so, even through brute force methods. I can however support translation and or general ROM hacks of sorts that stick out more appropriately (hopefully this makes sense).

Thank you everyone for the support up to this point!

MatthewX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While I don't mind searching for ROM hacks and such to add to the databases, obviously I am just one man, I will miss things, I wouldn't object if anyone wanted to send links to patches and such for translations or general hacks of sorts. These things can sometimes be in the most obscure places imaginable, my search results sadly won't match what every other engine could provide. I won't guarantee that everything will be added, I may miss a post or two along the way if there ends up being multiple posts, but I'll eventually get to it.

Just a heads up or reminder to those that know already though, I will NOT add randomizers to the databases. Reason being is because randomizers have way too many outcomes to account for, there's no way I can account for every single altered instance like so, even through brute force methods. I can however support translation and or general ROM hacks of sorts that stick out more appropriately (hopefully this makes sense).

Thank you everyone for the support up to this point!
Are you have file cheat Harvest moon grand bazaar.cht?

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
For whatever reason the latest version of usrcheat.dat will crash my flashcart on boot no matter what, i gotta revert back to an earlier version.

Akakira21

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey could it be possible to had the fake blow to Phantom Hourglass ? I’ve seen that it’s available on Spirit Tracks but not Phantom Hourglass. Thx btw awesome database

Toy666228

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
can I use this cheats on mario party ds? :/
Post automatically merged:

can I use this cheats on mario party ds? :/

Gabe0122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I’m on an IOS device and I’m trying to download the cheat database for Pokemon soul silver. As an usrcheat.dat but I don’t see a download option on any of your inks for your database. Could I please just get a way to download the file easily? Or how do I find it? Thanks!

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello, I’m on an IOS device and I’m trying to download the cheat database for Pokemon soul silver. As an usrcheat.dat but I don’t see a download option on any of your inks for your database. Could I please just get a way to download the file easily? Or how do I find it? Thanks!
You mean to download file from bitbucket.org? How about "View raw"? Or "..." and "Open raw"?

SilverBlueTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello to everyone in the forum community. im a newbie here so i would like to ask for some guidance.
Im an old pokemon gamer and recently i started my Pokemon SoulSilver version (EU) and i wanted to ask if anyone can link me some codes so i can copy on my Dsi action replay device. Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for troubling you guys.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to everyone in the forum community. im a newbie here so i would like to ask for some guidance.
Im an old pokemon gamer and recently i started my Pokemon SoulSilver version (EU) and i wanted to ask if anyone can link me some codes so i can copy on my Dsi action replay device. Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for troubling you guys.
You just need the cheats.xml database, you can then drag and drop it into the pane list on the bottom right of the P.C. software. If you have a hacked Nintendo DSi or Nintendo 3DS system, I recommend you use Nitro Hax (variant that uses the usrcheat.dat database), reason being is because the physical cheat devices are limited to 2.5MB of storage for the cheats. Nitro Hax works with physical game cartridges just like the physical cheat devices, it just isn't limited to specific sizes like the physical devices are.

Encursio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey DSJ! Wanted to say thanks so much for all your hardwork, i was able to add the NDS cheats to twilight with ease. I was wondering if you have GBA cheats as well to install the same way? I'm new to the scene and just got this 3DS from my bro so i dont know where i can find a reliable database, yours has been the best so far and easiest to follow. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw