• Views 423,725
  • Replies 768
  • Likes 53

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a wiki, but for everything I have personally ripped, it has been accurate.
According to several 2014 articles about the eShop version, it is at least 17.7GB. eShop versions are generally smaller upon initial release. I was just trying to help.

I will try to do it again today, I will post the results here :D thanks

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The Watch dog size on wiki is for the European version, which probably includes more languages and dubs than the north American version.
unless that game is exactly the same in all regions (some games are).

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
The Watch dog size on wiki is for the European version, which probably includes more languages and dubs than the north American version.
unless that game is exactly the same in all regions (some games are).
I Dumped Watch Dogs EUR in 5 hours, because ddd has to download a lot of languages (english, deutch, french, spanish, russian...) and when it has to download windy city puff...

KuroYuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there might be a list of things to do/play on smash 4 before dt01 can be transferred? Maybe I'm missing something so smash 4 isnt dumping everything and just crashes??

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Loadiine work with any other games? If so, it's probably not Loadiine.

Works with Pikmin 3, ZombiU and Ultra Tennis... all of them dumped with ddd so... I have no clue what could it be.

Same problem happens with XCX...
Could it be something related to the size? Both games are huge...

Last edited by huma_dawii,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't sound like a Loadiine issue, to me. Maybe @n1ghty has a suggestion.

I fixed it!, turns out, i have to dump the CODE folder standalone, not with everything else... its weird cause it did work with the other 3 games D:

Now all of my DUMPS are working just fine, so if anyone happens to have the same problem, just do what i did :)

Last edited by huma_dawii,

raiko14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to dump smash 4 and it keeps stopping. Is there a reason for that, or is my internet just being weird?
Every time it seems it works for a shorter amount of time before it stops. This is getting ridiculous.
c835797588.png

Last edited by raiko14,

KuroYuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.5.1 and am trying to dump my smash 4 disk. dt00 and all the previous files were completed but for some reason the transfer stops a few seconds after dt01 starts. The disk stops spinning and the read kb stop increasing. I've looked through the thread and didn't find any solutions. Any ideas?

Still haven't found any answers.....

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this has been reported, or not... While dumping my DuckTales: Remastered disc, last night, I ran into a strange issue.

I was dumping with the whole "/vol" syntax, and when the title completed its dump, the game froze. Normally, once the dump has completed, the game proceeds.

Thinking it was just a fluke, I powered everything off and re-issued the same command. ddd skipped all the dumped files very quickly, and it locked up, again.

Because the title wouldn't fully load, I was unable to dump the "meta" folder using the "/vol" syntax. Instead of fighting it, I just grabbed the "meta" folder with NUS.

Thinking about it now, I should have tried just using the "/vol/meta" syntax. I may still try this, tonight.

I was wondering if this had something to do with it trying to look for a game update on initial load? Has anyone else tried dumping DuckTales: Remastered?

AxelHei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the "can't bind to socket" issue as well. tried restarting the computer but i still have the issue, both w/ gui and using the command terminal.

KuroYuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @n1ghty and @dimok I'm having problems with ddd/titledumper and have yet to find any answers, can either of you help? I'm using version 3 of ddd and the titledumper that comes with that version(found on github), and I attached the screenshot.

pic.jpg

The problem is that my disk stops running and the read kb and the speed stop changing at the spot shown in my screenshot. Its not always exactly 171,860 kb but around that number. Im extracting to an ntfs drive so it can't be the 4gb limit. I've tried dumping countless times for the past week and still have the same problem... I'm trying this on my windows 7 machine.

Another weird thing is that when I try dumping to my mac, I get an assertion fail as shown in my second screenshot. (This is weird because it worked the first time ...before crashing at dt01 but doesnt work at all now)

Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 4.33.54 PM.png

Is this a bug with titledumper/ddd or am I just messing something up...?

-Thanks

xX_Rowan_Xx

Trophies
XP
Country
When I launch SSB4 Titledumper.exe says
"Client 0 connected
Create path: base_output_pathWiiU_dump_path"
Does that mean it's dumping? it also doesn't freeze at the logo and I am currently at the home menu to see if it dumps.

Last edited by xX_Rowan_Xx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8