Plan to fixing my Hynix Wii U

Tbone182b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I decided to desolder and start over (just to be sure). That was probably a mistake, as the capacitor (?) at R27 is now gone...

Attachments

• IMG_2023-07-08-21-31-28-600.jpg
    IMG_2023-07-08-21-31-28-600.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by Tbone182b,

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you have already dumped the MLC, you won't need that resistor. The bgger problem is, that you ripped the pad on the Latte side. Now you have to gigure out how patch. If you install the NAND-AID again, it won't lay flat if you just go to the via. Maybe you can thread a magnet wire trough a big via nearby and solder it to the CMD via on the bottom.

Tbone182b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you have already dumped the MLC, you won't need that resistor. The bgger problem is, that you ripped the pad on the Latte side. Now you have to gigure out how patch. If you install the NAND-AID again, it won't lay flat if you just go to the via. Maybe you can thread a magnet wire trough a big via nearby and solder it to the CMD via on the bottom.
Not sure I fully understand what you mean: why wouldn't it be flat? (I got 3 NAND-AID boards printed, 1 of which was used as a trial board to get the SD slot on, 1 was used for this previous attempt and still got a third untouched one)

If you happen to use Discord, would you be up for a quick chat? (faster than board-talk)

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am on Garys Discord. You need to patch somehow the connection, as the pad is gone, the NAND-AID can no longer solder to it. The nearest point you can solder to is the via. But if you solder a patch wire to the via on the upside, it will be below the NAND-AID an thus the NAD-AID can't lay flat. So the better way would be to solder to the same VIA, but on the other side of the board

Xantisonist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Sorry for the bother..can you help me and point to me where did you get the smd capacitator and the sd card slot? please?
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

Sorry for the bother..can someone help meband point to me where did you get the smd capacitator and the sd card slot? please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto