Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
When I launch SSB4 Titledumper.exe says
"Client 0 connected
Create path: base_output_pathWiiU_dump_path"
Does that mean it's dumping? it also doesn't freeze at the logo and I am currently at the home menu to see if it dumps.
If it was dumping, you would easily be able to tell from the output in the cmd box.

KuroYuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @n1ghty and @dimok I'm having problems with ddd/titledumper and have yet to find any answers, can either of you help? I'm using version 3 of ddd and the titledumper that comes with that version(found on github), and I attached the screenshot.

View attachment 50808

The problem is that my disk stops running and the read kb and the speed stop changing at the spot shown in my screenshot. Its not always exactly 171,860 kb but around that number. Im extracting to an ntfs drive so it can't be the 4gb limit. I've tried dumping countless times for the past week and still have the same problem... I'm trying this on my windows 7 machine.

Another weird thing is that when I try dumping to my mac, I get an assertion fail as shown in my second screenshot. (This is weird because it worked the first time ...before crashing at dt01 but doesnt work at all now)

View attachment 50809

Is this a bug with titledumper/ddd or am I just messing something up...?

-Thanks

Bump...Anyone??? :'(

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I launch SSB4 Titledumper.exe says
"Client 0 connected
Create path: base_output_pathWiiU_dump_path"
Does that mean it's dumping? it also doesn't freeze at the logo and I am currently at the home menu to see if it dumps.
Why did you quote THE ENTIRE TUTORIAL for an unrelated issue you have ?
I guess I forgot the quote prevention... it's a shame I need to prevent quotes because users misuses it.

At least, you could have quoted only the part of the tutorial related to your issue (highlight it without your mouse/cursor/fingers/whatever) and select "quote" or "reply" on that part only. it's easier to find what your problem is this way, because I looks at the tutorial and couldn't find why you quoted it, there's no place talking about your issue.

xX_Rowan_Xx

Trophies
XP
Country
Why did you quote THE ENTIRE TUTORIAL for an unrelated issue you have ?
I guess I forgot the quote prevention... it's a shame I need to prevent quotes because users misuses it.

At least, you could have quoted only the part of the tutorial related to your issue (highlight it without your mouse/cursor/fingers/whatever) and select "quote" or "reply" on that part only. it's easier to find what your problem is this way, because I looks at the tutorial and couldn't find why you quoted it, there's no place talking about your issue.
Lol my bad
I'll unquote that

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello!
Im having a problem trying to dump MK8
So basically after i set DDD, put my IPv4 there and everything else, then when im the home menu i start the .bat file and then i start MK8.
The problem here is the game doesnt even gets dumped....
The .bat stays like this...
Any idea why? :(
Thanks n.n

Attachments

• ddd.PNG
    ddd.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 277

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried to dump Mass Effect 3? I can't, it just won't work. Game starts immediately and can't dump it, I dumped 18 games (7 more and I'm done with my library) and this is the only one I can't dump.

Any ideas?

Ratatattat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with luck dumping NBA2K? I get to file /vol/content/0D and it hangs about half way through at the same size count everytime.
I'm assuming the file size is the same as 0A/0B/0C.
I have had issues with other dumps if the disc was smudged but this one is prefectly clean.

Also while I'm asking. Is the Meta dump supposed to dump Meta.xml? I don't seem to get one in any dump with just /vol as the qualifier.

Last edited by Ratatattat,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you launch ddd on the wiiu, you set the right computer's local IP in it (not the internet ipv4)? maybe that's the wrong IP, or it's just a firewall issue.
can you connect to the computer when using ftpiiu ?

im assuming, if i did dump the other 17 games, the ip and everything is fine... that is why im asking fotr this one... :D

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im assuming, if i did dump the other 17 games, the ip and everything is fine... that is why im asking fotr this one... :D
Do you keep using the exact same one? Because it might change if the IP is already taken by another device.
EDIT: I just realised I quoted the wrong person haha.
@SonicCloud

Last edited by Dylon99,

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
when you launch ddd on the wiiu, you set the right computer's local IP in it (not the internet ipv4)? maybe that's the wrong IP, or it's just a firewall issue.
can you connect to the computer when using ftpiiu ?
I set the IPv4 on my Wii U :c
Gonna try ftpiiu
I dont have Windows Firewall activated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill