Convert Japanese Console Language to English Method.

Lizander2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Use the sthetix JAP to ENG file and just replace the Allmessage file from the folders indicated in the tutorial, don't change anything else. I only change the settings menu to Spanish, it is in English XD.

gavinlai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Use the sthetix JAP to ENG file and just replace the Allmessage file from the folders indicated in the tutorial, don't change anything else. I only change the settings menu to Spanish, it is in English XD.
Follow my tutorial video, you can easy to make Spanish Home Menu.

Last edited by gavinlai,

GregoFMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
How i can make the USA games starts in spanish in a japanese Wii u ? Thank You
I've dealt with the same problem in the past, even if I was able to run some games like Wind Waker HD, NES Remix or BOTW in spanish with Spiik, others like Twilight Princess HD, Mario maker or Splatoon only boot in English, and when i use Spiik either the game still boots in English or freezes.

Decrypting and messing with the files does not seem to work neither.

gavinlai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I've dealt with the same problem in the past, even if I was able to run some games like Wind Waker HD, NES Remix or BOTW in spanish with Spiik, others like Twilight Princess HD, Mario maker or Splatoon only boot in English, and when i use Spiik either the game still boots in English or freezes.

Decrypting and messing with the files does not seem to work neither.
Game language not come from wiiu console text file, just in disc file.

gavinlai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I know, I was talking about modifying game files in order to change the games language, not the console files itself
Some games can do that, in China forum, some people share the modded Chinese language file, it can change the English/Japanse game to Chinese. But I don't know how to do it.

And some Japanese games can use English text file to do it.

netsurf012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi, thanks for sharing this!

Can you translate the mii maker?

I see nothing than meta.xml (for the title string). The language seem embedded into the textures. Should it work if we replace the app content with US version? Possibly need to repack and bypass checksum?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone