Hacking DARKCORP v1.0 Release!

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
carlomagno1978 said:
darkcorp is working in 4.3?
I've attempted on 4.3 E (installed with Waninkoko's installer) and it doesn't work. Only legit games loaded through the disc channel, so I uninstalled it. Uninstalling has, by the way, had no effect on my HBC or Preloader installs (probably because DARKCORP doesn't touch the system menu). Probably not worth trying if you have a different region wii, I'd wait for some form of update before you bother.

carlomagno1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
tuddy666 said:
carlomagno1978 said:
I've attempted on 4.3 E (installed with Waninkoko's installer) and it doesn't work. Only legit games loaded through the disc channel, so I uninstalled it. Uninstalling has, by the way, had no effect on my HBC or Preloader installs (probably because DARKCORP doesn't touch the system menu). Probably not worth trying if you have a different region wii, I'd wait for some form of update before you bother.

thank you, mine would be 4.3U but should be no different as E, so I will wait

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
carlomagno1978 said:
Unfortunately not. Likw what other people have said, it uses IOS80, which is not CORP'd at this time.

DARKCORP v1.1 will support 4.3.

muaddib said:
If it is possible to install it with the modchip that I have, and it will give me more compatibility than I have today... YES
Or is there other way to be able to play the newer games? Modchip firmware update, or something?

Thanks again.
Well, it's certainly possible to install.
Give it a shot, and see if it improves compatibility.

As for chip firmare updates, you will need to find out what chip you have, and see whether or not it is even upgradeable...

QUOTE(DJPlace @ Jun 25 2010, 08:17 AM)
question what you said eariler. if it's a version 2 of the GC2-D3-2 would it not be able to play back ups? let me know.
GC2-D3-2 is the version 2, and it's the bad one.

GC2-D3 is the version 1, and it's perfectly fine.

cardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I installed DARKCORP just fine using regular mode but when I try to install Waninkoko's cMIOS I get an error code: exception -4100
Also, I get an Exception -1, not enough memory message when trying to install DVDX.
I am using a 1GB microSD card with over 900mb free on the card.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Sorry if this has been asked before, I havent installed this (yet!) to know the answer of the following question:

How does uninstalling work? in previous version (cioscorp) we used to have a folder with official ios
However this one only has one folder (so it's either the official ios or the patched one)
So does this mean it requires an internet connection or something? or how does it exactly work?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
cardo said:
Hi,

I installed DARKCORP just fine using regular mode but when I try to install Waninkoko's cMIOS I get an error code: exception -4100
Also, I get an Exception -1, not enough memory message when trying to install DVDX.
I am using a 1GB microSD card with over 900mb free on the card.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
That's really strange...

I don't see why you would be getting errors like -4100, sicne the wad is packed correctly...

Did you get it from the official link (email [email protected] to get it)?

...and WiiGator's GCBL inside MIOS is better than Waninkoko's cMIOS, so I suggest using it instead.

As for DVDX, I don't know why it's doing that. That only usually happens if you copied it over while the SD card was nearly full...
Did you copy the DARKCORP package contents over BEFORE getting that much space, or did you already have that much space before copying the DARKCORP package contents over?

madridi4ever said:
Sorry if this has been asked before, I havent installed this (yet!) to know the answer of the following question:

How does uninstalling work? in previous version (cioscorp) we used to have a folder with official ios
However this one only has one folder (so it's either the official ios or the patched one)
So does this mean it requires an internet connection or something? or how does it exactly work?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

The DARKCORP Full package has official wads in it, and the installer is what patches them.

So when you select the uninstall option, the installer will just install them all without patching them.

QUOTE(wes11ph @ Jun 26 2010, 05:24 PM)
i have made a new cios80 from dla's cios60...

and now i'm downloading the 4.3U SM. gonna test it to my wii.. if it's work

finished testing:
installed cIOS80 + 4.3U SM = running good.
Yes, IOS60 in IOS80 does work fine.
Right now, I've just told priiloader to load the SM4.3 under IOS60.

I haven't looked at IOS80 yet, but I believe that it is nothing more than an updated IOS70 in slot 80...

...and IOS70 is just an updated IOS60 in slot 70...

...so, if this is correct, then IOS80 is nothing more than an updated, updated IOS60 in slot 80.

Kyohack

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokecheats.net
XP
Country
United States
My Wii has firmware version 4.3, so what do you guys recommend doing? I have re-installed the home brew channel, but I am worried that I might brick my Wii, if this package was designed for earlier firmware versions.

EDIT: Sorry if this is a noobish question, or if it was already answered elsewere.

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, we haven't yet worked on it since the 4.3 update (I'm porting priiloader hacks ATM), but if you have a cIOS249 that is still working, then you could install DARKCORP, then install priiloader.

Then in priiloader's settings tell priiloader to use IOS60 for the System Menu.

That's what I have done ATM.

But if you do not have a working cIOS249 (example: if the update killed it), then you will have to wait for DARKCORP v1.1...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried pirates plun-arrrr on my wii with dark corps i lags sort of bad... but other wise still playable.

also if i wanted to sumbit to the working combilaty list how do i do that? that's why i posted that.

Kyohack

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokecheats.net
XP
Country
United States
My installation went smoothly.

Darkcorp is supposed to let you run Game Cube backups directly through the disc channel right? Cause when I try that, it says "no disc". I am using a DVD-R, and it was burned at 4x speed using imageburn.
I also tried messing with priiloader, and I tried the Gamma 0.3 backup launcher, but still no luck.

Could it be my DVD-R? Am I supposed to use +R instead?

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DJPlace said:
tried pirates plun-arrrr on my wii with dark corps i lags sort of bad... but other wise still playable.

also if i wanted to sumbit to the working combilaty list how do i do that? that's why i posted that.
Just pm me, and I'll be aqble to add it... whenever I have time to...

madridi4ever said:
thanks for the clarification damysteryman
smile.gif

No problem!

QUOTE(Kyohack @ Jun 27 2010, 07:19 AM)
Never mind!

I got it to work!!!! WOO HOO! Game Cube backups with no hardmods required!! FINALY!!!!!

I had to use an app called Neo Gamma. Nothing else would work.
It does not work via disc channel?

Did you install a cMIOS and ar the GC discs the same region as your sysmenu?

Maniac206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I have a problem.

I have installed cIOSCORP 3.6 long time ago and then I've installed Darkcorp. Now I want to uninstall it because now I use USBLoaderGX. I ran the Darkcorp Uninstaller and then the cIOSCORP 3.X uninstaller but my wii still reads my backup. How can I solve my problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Float like a butterfly burns when I pee lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: