Hacking DARKCORP v1.1 Release!

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't even use the wii but to load sneek/neek2o. to me these two are way better the dark bla bla. plus both are updated on the regular. unlike dark were it died. an i'm sure the devs for gx are working on this issue. so pretty soon whats going to be the point of even having dark on any wii.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NeoGamma and USB loaders are the way forward. As DarkCorp has it faults, it's completely outdated and definitely not recommended at all.

If your concerned about playing games directly from the wii menu, use the neogamma autoboot channel in the back-up loader forum. It acts like the disc channel and returns to the wii menu with no problems. It may not show the game banner like the disc channel, but it does what it needs to do load games and play them.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
NeoGamma and USB loaders are the way forward. As DarkCorp has it faults, it's completely outdated and definitely not recommended at all.

If your concerned about playing games directly from the wii menu, use the neogamma autoboot channel in the back-up loader forum. It acts like the disc channel and returns to the wii menu with no problems. It may not show the game banner like the disc channel, but it does what it needs to do load games and play them.

sure darkcorp aint recommended in any ways, but if you wanna play *some games from backups without any issue, sad to say that darkcorp plays them
so neogamma and usbloaders the way forward, nah not really atm

*some games like Tintin, Driver SF and i think those usb camera games

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
lol what!
neogamma what is that :ha:

sorry, but like i said some games is only working from dark corp (dont say neek), like it or not

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
NeoGamma is ten times as better than DarkCorp any day. it's just pathetic in my opinion that your condemning NeoGamma for not supporting certain games or features.

Your so right neogamma is the best, but like i said some games wont work from neogamma
btw i love neogamma (thanks wiipower to keep it alive)

edit : just got an usb camera and neogamma boots those games just fine (Your shape, racket sports party and My Fitness Coach Club with ios 251 base 58 installed)

like i said if i wanna play Tintin from a backup, darkcorp is the way and its not recommended from my side

but darkcorp not needed anymore (that was my point) it is for the last few games that cant be played from an usbloader or neogamma

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
NeoGamma is ten times as better than DarkCorp any day. it's just pathetic in my opinion that your condemning NeoGamma for not supporting certain games or features.
I don't know about that. If nothing else, the patched dip modules in the SM IOS offer great brick recovery options. That why Softmod ANY Wii and ModMii install DarkCorp IOS's for the SM.

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
As soon as I press that Darkcorp icon the screen turns black and nothing happens, any help, guys?

did you wii get bricked?
Nope, as soon as I pressed the Darkcorp icon the Wii turned black and it froze. But I plugged it out (as it didn't switch off) and it worked fine again after I plugged it in. I just want to know what's wrong, I really want to install the new Darkcorp.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what version are you using? the latest one is 1.1 wish i can post it here... but it's wad files so i can't...

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
try neocorp if u insist on backup disc loading (usb-loading is much better).

neocorp uses cIOS249 (and I think u can switch to another slot if necessary) so it should be able to play 99% of games. TBH I thought darkcorp had pretty good compatibility too (despite the fact that it rapes basically all your IOSs), but I'm not sure if\where a compatibility list exists.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://gbatemp.net/topic/321110-poc-boot-neogamma-via-disc-channel/

But you should just leave darkcorp there and use either neogamma or wiiflow to load your disks that don`t work with darkcorp.

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DarkCorp makes a lot of problems. I would install original IOSs over it (DO NOT UNINSTALL ANYTHING!) and use an USB loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool