ROM Hack [Complete] Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinintendo said:
Is the main site updated to the current status of the project? Is the game complete 58%?
If so, Isn't it too soon to run beta testing?
Don't know. I think I already posted somewhere that this is my first translation project ever, so I don't know if there's a certain point to finish before starting beta testing. Or maybe I should call the current state as alpha testing or something?
unsure.gif
Anyway, I think it probably depends on the project. I reached the point where I needed someone to test the game, so I recruited the testers. That's all.
happy.gif

videogirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This translation project is so cool! Thanks all for making it possible for us to enjoy japanese NDS games!
yay.gif

Where can I get the translated version from?
I can imagine how hard and difficult such a translation process is but is it possible to request a title that you could translate?

Thanks again for making this possible in your spare time!

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
videogirl said:
Where can I get the translated version from?

The translation's not finished yet. So you've got to wait.

QUOTE(videogirl @ Apr 21 2010, 02:25 PM) but is it possible to request a title that you could translate?
I'm still struggling to finish this project. There's a very slight chance that I'll start another translation project after this.
happy.gif
" Anyway, there's a translation request thread HERE. Someone might be able to translate the game you want if you request there.

videogirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot! I just saw the thread. And I think you did a great job with the game so far (I tried it out yesterday). I can only image how much work it must take...but keep the spirit alive!
yaynds.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like you've made some progress. at least 50% done it seemed like from the progress page on the website.

Julitz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
huwaaaa...
i can't wait to try this translation of the game...>.<
yay.gif

mind if i ask?
i'd like to help the translation..
well, i'm not really good at kanji, but i want to help..
is it okay?
i can help to fix the grammar to..

Azalea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read your project..^^
It was so amazing!!!
yay.gif

i'd like to be the beta tester too^^
i'm wait for the Patch..^^
Do the Best!!
gbasp.gif

Phylos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just signed up to help Got multiple flashcarts and many years of beta testing experience on professional games. If you'd like to know some of the games I've worked on, PM me or email me at the address I gave on the application form.
I'd love to help out the home brew community this way
smile.gif
getting a hold of the ROM will be no problem. I'll wait for the update in the email.

Mayleen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too...^^. I have read it and i want it!!^^ i luv tokimemo..^^
now i can play tokimemo in english version...^^
thank you so much..

I also have applied the beta tester.. Hope i can help..^^
I'm waiting for the patch..^^

Azalea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like i make some mistake...

I have applied the beta tester before with my first e-mail. But yesterday i applied it again with diff e-mail. Coz i'm not sure that my first e-mail still work or not..

urgh...I can't even sleep last night...
sad.gif

I wonder...is that still okay?

Maybe true that this will not finish in this summer... But let's hope this will finish this summer...
laugh.gif

so the translator and the editor will be more spirit in translating this project!!!

Chiayoo!!!!!
cool.gif

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick update:
My computer just broke. (It just stopped working. T_T) So the patch release has to be delayed. (I don't know until when.)

Editors and Translators, please continue working on the scripts on Google Docs for now.

Former beta testers can submit errors from the previous patch. New beta testers who just applied, please wait till later.

Any updates on the situation will be announced on the home page.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

P.S. For guys/girls that need my helps for other projects, you'll also have to wait till I get my computer fixed. Sorry. T_T

PaleShadow18

Trophies
XP
Country
Just brought my old and unused GBAtemp account back from the grave to say hi. So hello! My name is Yasmin, or PaleShadow, or just Shadow if you like.
I have just put in an application for beta testing and I've already been contributing to the translation and editing for the past few days. I'm working on the translation of Himuro's birthday at the moment...

My knowlege of Japanese is by no means perfect, but I do understand a fair amount, so I hope I'll be of some help to the project! ^^

And I'm sorry to hear you're having PC troubles, Jewel. I know how annoying it can be when that happens. I hope you're back up and running soon.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the only thing being affected by my computer problem is the beta test patch. Anyway, as I said in the website that there aren't any major changes from the previous releases, only some more translations to check for grammar/spellings, there shouldn't be any problems.
happy.gif

I'll keep you guys update about the next beta test patch then. For now, please wait. Or if anyone can help editing the English translations, I also need helps on that, too. Some scripts are now read-only because I already checked the line-breaks/text length/etc. So I don't want anyone to mess with them. But if you find any mistakes in the read-only scripts, you can report them through the error report and I'll correct them for you. Other scripts are open for editing. Feel free to change them if you find any errors.
wub.gif
(But please make sure you read the translation guide first before changing anything. There are some certain rules that you must follow.)

Links:
Script List
Error Report Form
Translation Guide 1
Translation Guide 2

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
This game marked toward the females no? should be in the front page in BOLD LETTERS.
As a man, to hit on men put me off greatly >.< but hey to all the people who enjoy it, have fun.
I want a date sim for males too T_T I'm all for Kasuga or Amamiya from the anime
wink.gif

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Shinintendo said:
This game marked toward the females no? should be in the front page in BOLD LETTERS.
As a man, to hit on men put me off greatly >.< but hey to all the people who enjoy it, have fun.
I want a date sim for males too T_T I'm all for Kasuga or Amamiya from the anime
wink.gif
You know... the "Girl's Side" in the title is supposed to indicate that it's from the girl's point of view. ;D

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
miruki said:
Shinintendo said:
wink.gif
You know... the "Girl's Side" in the title is supposed to indicate that it's from the girl's point of view. ;D

There's that... and you could do a quick google or wiki of the title to see that it's obviously a girl's game :/ lol

But I agree that a male dating sim would be cool to play on DS... I think someone started working on Days of Memories 3 but not sure if it's still being worked on .___.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It isn't. I think it was being worked on by that guy who got banned, the one who did the HGSS translation, forgot his name. But he dropped it like everything else soonish. Azerty made an inserter for it tho... but DoM2 (I think) was also a dating sim for girls, with the male King of Fighters etc characters. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-