ROM Hack Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 4th Heart- Project English Patch

JokerD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 4th Heart- Project English Patch
Tokimeki.Memorial.Girl's.Side.4th.Heart.full.3419168.jpg

Hello everyone, I am currently working on Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 4th Heart English Patch project. But my Japanese is quite poor, so I need a few friends to help with translation. I have dumped full text and images to translate.
If you are interested in creating a patch with me, you can contact me through the discord below:
discordapp.com/invite/NkyD2Cm

Giulia03

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I really like this game and hope to play it in english because I don't really know japanese, is there any social where you post updates about the patch? Thanks for your commitment <3

banbanhxinhdop

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
There are someone doing the translation video on youtube (the channel is Cloudy Otome). Tried to contact and see if she interest in helping you with the translation. Good luck.

Leuhhn

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello! I've tried joining the Discord server and it brings you to a server where people are talking in a language I don't know. You can search for the username of the one who made this post though. He has the same username on discord and here. (JokerD)

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much for starting this. I am very excited for this to be put into fruition! Is there any websites or links or just posts that we can be able to follow your journey with this??

Thank you and more power!

Mellysse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi! Is the discord server just for people who want to help, or can we join it to discuss, follow the news and the progress of the project?

Leuhhn

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi! I tried contacting you on Discord, not sure if you saw the message! But I'm currently doing an independent translation of this, although I'd love to help if your project's still ongoing!
Hey there! Feel free to join the discord server. The project's still ongoing and any help would definitely be appreciated by the team!

Reactions: divinehydra

Feren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! The link that @ateliermae made no longer works so posting one that works
discord.gg/nmuDDv2w <<-
It's the same server, just different link.

Saya_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hii! First of all, it's so good to see there's an ongoing project for the translation of this game. Thank you so much for your work!! I wish I could help but I don't speak a word of Japanese. Are we allowed to join the discord to follow the progress?

Feren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hii! First of all, it's so good to see there's an ongoing project for the translation of this game. Thank you so much for your work!! I wish I could help but I don't speak a word of Japanese. Are we allowed to join the discord to follow the progress?
Yes! IT's ok to join to follow the progress :D But if you're open to contributing, there are other ways like being a proofreader or a graphic artist!

Reactions: Cris1997XX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning