Gaming Colors 3D Artist pages

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
_380260.jpg

Top left corner looks a bit shoddy :glare:

I plan on doing more intricate zentangles though. This was really just a test. ^_^

Also here's two others that I did ages ago on the DS Colors! >_>

_39017.jpg

_38463.jpg

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dont worry bout it! It looks great my friend, i like the details you were able to do with the colors. Lord knows colors arent my forte, but you do awesome :D
Thanks! I can't help but feel like the dog could've been captured better though.
It doesn't quite have that same look I picture from the tiny little sprite.

It's something I wanted to try doing before I start doing some New Art Academy lessons, I picked it up at the same time as my 3DS XL.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The bigger display and larger drawing area is definitely made drawing much more enjoyable. Plus my old 3DS had touch-screen calibration issues that prevented accurate drawing.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bigger display and larger drawing area is definitely made drawing much more enjoyable. Plus my old 3DS had touch-screen calibration issues that prevented accurate drawing.
Does the XL actually let you use a larger area for drawing? That image looks way wider. If it does, that just speeds up my decision to get an XL, haha.

edit: or maybe i'm just imagining it, i went and looked at another wide image and it looked the same. Still, the larger screen does give more room to draw physically.

edit: Here's a Link from Zelda II: AoL. It turned out looking more like OoA/OoS, but w/e. I didn't pay attention and colored the eyes blue, when they should be brown during that time, and the eyebrows are different.

Here's the finished, though it isn't really finished since I just got lazy and didn't want to shade it at all. So, basic colors it is.

391101.png

Here's what I used as reference
zelda2_conceptart_3jWCk.jpg

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C'mon guys I want to see them arts.

I love how it looks in 3D, be sure to check it out if you have Colors :3

I also finished the drawing in this post.

Anyone happen to have any advice on painting without lines (the lineart in black)? I can't make it look right...

Reactions: 2 people

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is something I instantly got the idea to do, the moment I walked past some guy wearing the same shirt.
http://colorslive.com/details/426676-Who_should_I_ask__by_RupeeClock.php
_426676.jpg

Started with taking some photos of myself for reference, and started taking other bits and pieces of images to composite a rough sketch.
And then I took that into Colors 3D and used it as an overlay graphic, and here it is.

I just hope it doesn't get flagged for 18+ just for the F*ck.

Reactions: 2 people

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks guys.
If you could follow the link and like the picture I'd really appreciate it.
Colors gallery submissions don't really get visible unless they have their 15+ likes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==