Gaming Colors 3D Artist pages

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the only thing that bugs me about colors is how the undo button begins to take longer and longer to undo even a simple line as the drawing get bigger and more detailed. Then it even stops after a certain point, sometimes when you really need it!
And btw pokefloote if I want to step up my game, I'll trace an anime chick with big bewbs and get instant likes! BWAHAHAHA
(seeing as right now I only have like 20 likes total for all my pics D: )
Instant likes, best of the week, and accusations of being a pervert by a bunch of nine year olds that aren't allowed to be using the colors gallery in the first place! Yay!

Oh, and I noticed it matters what time of day you upload stuff. I live in CA, so if I upload at night, most of the USA is asleep. No good! People won't see it in new paintings! Post during the day when people are active, not during school hours, etc.

Really? Hmm, I usually post mine at like 1:00 or 2:00 EST when I cant get to sleep.
I posted a painting really late one time, then thought about it and posted the same exact one the next day around noon. One person starred the night one, and 30 starred the day one :P

But eh, what do likes matter anyways. Paint and draw for the joy of it.

Reactions: 1 person

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the only thing that bugs me about colors is how the undo button begins to take longer and longer to undo even a simple line as the drawing get bigger and more detailed. Then it even stops after a certain point, sometimes when you really need it!
And btw pokefloote if I want to step up my game, I'll trace an anime chick with big bewbs and get instant likes! BWAHAHAHA
(seeing as right now I only have like 20 likes total for all my pics D: )
Instant likes, best of the week, and accusations of being a pervert by a bunch of nine year olds that aren't allowed to be using the colors gallery in the first place! Yay!

Oh, and I noticed it matters what time of day you upload stuff. I live in CA, so if I upload at night, most of the USA is asleep. No good! People won't see it in new paintings! Post during the day when people are active, not during school hours, etc.

Really? Hmm, I usually post mine at like 1:00 or 2:00 EST when I cant get to sleep.
I posted a painting really late one time, then thought about it and posted the same exact one the next day around noon. One person starred the night one, and 30 starred the day one :P

But eh, what do likes matter anyways. Paint and draw for the joy of it.
Yeah, Ill see if I can start uploading earlier.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love painting things people don't really know about. Hence why I have my oddworld paintings. I love when there's those few other people that are like "Nostalgia!!!" Currently, im working on a painting of Croc:Legend of Gobbos and Im painting the title screen of the game Heart of Darkness (which was actually on recommended revival not to long ago)
Of course, anyone that doesn't know what the heck I'm drawing won't like it but whateva.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love painting things people don't really know about. Hence why I have my oddworld paintings. I love when there's those few other people that are like "Nostalgia!!!" Currently, im working on a painting of Croc:Legend of Gobbos and Im painting the title screen of the game Heart of Darkness (which was actually on recommended revival not to long ago)
Of course, anyone that doesn't know what the heck I'm drawing won't like it but whateva.
Oh man, I remember Croc! Post it when finished!

My next drawing! (In step by step mode)
MiypYl.jpg
7yGiKl.jpg
rscb4l.jpg
After I finish the stuff I already started I'll start doing original work.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol. I just draw for the heck of it. Not for likes. Likes are just a bonus for me.
If you draw only for likes, you'll go crazy and before you know it, you'll quit.
Colors! should encourage drawing, you shouldn't be ashamed if you've done a trace or not, it's natural!
I'm pretty sure the most renowned artists traced paintings before being known for their own work.
I encorage tracing only AND ONLY IF you give credits to the original artist.
Some people can see imagery in their head and reproduce it better than others, That's normal.
However, if you want to be better at that, taking art class, learning the boring drawing process is a must.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This drawing looks so much better on colors, but I rushed it either way :P Anyway i was listening to the radio, and I got this idea in my head... and it spawned this
_349361.jpg

I'm gonna redo it when I get the chance, but for now, ill focus on croc :P

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@[member='Zantigo']: Thanks, yeah we all have different styles and all... trying to get references this time for future drawings, I have one in the works, hopefully it gets done soon. XD Also, I have a DA where my other drawings go... I'm more of a traditional artist but with my job and no inspiration, it's kinda hard. Colors 3D lets me do drawings when I feel like it... hence why I got it.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to paint differently than just sketch > lineart > erase sketch > fill in area with color
I need to learn how to paint and not color >.>

Just finished (took me like 4 days, spread out not total)

Ayanami Rei
359947.png
I don't really like it so I'll probably go back to lining stuff instead.

Edit: THE MISTAKES OH MY GOD. You cant see them on colors but they always seem to show on the PC :c

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_365668.jpg

Arkham City Harley Quinn. Its pretty rough, but I'm pretty happy with it. My pencil outline looked better though, which I made sure I saved. This way I can go back and redo it better if needed.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_365668.jpg

Arkham City Harley Quinn. Its pretty rough, but I'm pretty happy with it. My pencil outline looked better though, which I made sure I saved. This way I can go back and redo it better if needed.

Any way you can post the pencil outline? The pose and form looks great, its just the way the colors seem to blur it that puts me off.

While im here I might as well also post this.

365423.png

Funny enough the characters name is Zantigo, although its got nothing to do with the fact my username is Zantigo :P I just used my username for the character, since it was originally thought up for him.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea this is the pencil outline which is really blown up cuz i uploaded it to photo bucket.
HNI_0049.jpg

I went back and fixed that left wrist when I painted it (prob should have fixed it before upload but whatevs)
But I will most likely be redoing the color scheme of harley when I get the chance.
Man I wish she was is the dark knight movies, I love her as a character. Her, The Joker, and the riddler are my favorite people in batman universe. Unless you count Deathstroke/Slade in the universe... then he's #2.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea this is the pencil outline which is really blown up cuz i uploaded it to photo bucket.
HNI_0049.jpg

I went back and fixed that left wrist when I painted it (prob should have fixed it before upload but whatevs)
But I will most likely be redoing the color scheme of harley when I get the chance.
Man I wish she was is the dark knight movies, I love her as a character. Her, The Joker, and the riddler are my favorite people in batman universe. Unless you count Deathstroke/Slade in the universe... then he's #2.

Welp, the outline looks great, I guess it is just her nose thats putting me off then. Still, I like it. And she should have been in the Dark knight saga! :P

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HNI_0049.jpg

Welp, the outline looks great, I guess it is just her nose thats putting me off then. Still, I like it. And she should have been in the Dark knight saga! :P
I second that,

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bwahaha yea i completely forgot about that nose... i kind of just threw it on there to make sure i didnt forget to put it there. In all honesty though, i dont like drawing noses. Or just facial features in general really. Im pretty good at design on clothes, and im DECENT at body design (i dont even wanna say good cuz there are times I make bodys look really awkward.)

I like drawing creatures more then people. People are hard...
POKEFLOOTE YOU MAKE IT LOOK TO EASY! Even if they are anime girls...

EDIT: Anyway besides my excuses and ranting :P What kind of things are you guys working on at the moment?
Im still on Croc, Im starting a Squeak Squad picture (Gonna work my face off to get the colors PERFECT) And a teen titans picture.

Btw, where is RupeeClock? I havnt seen a thing from him since his snivy pic... on this thread anyway.
Someone Summon Him I don't know how D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime