ROM Hack Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

warzone25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant do it, I just wish like everyone else for a finished translation.

bounty???....like cash, because I dont have money.

Chinnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can translate the main storyline as I've watched the anime 4 times (not even exaggerating here) + I can read the Chinese characters (Kanji?)

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Chinnc said:
I can translate the main storyline as I've watched the anime 4 times (not even exaggerating here) + I can read the Chinese characters (Kanji?)
hehe i beat 1 with one re-watch
tongue.gif

anyway i would really love a full translate or a official translate

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Chinnc & @CrimzonEyed: I watched the anime myself but that's not enough for this game. But I need any help I can get.
If you want to help with the translation, I could upload the script files for you two. And I will put your translations into the game
wink.gif

When translating you don't need to worry about the lenght of the sentences, because I can add as many text as I want. That makes the translation easier (but it means more work for me
biggrin.gif
)

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
i would love to start the translate, have been playing the game for about an hour now and it's really following the show very well. some things are a little different thought, insteed of calling kallen, Ohgi and Tamaki to the school clock bell tower + school roof insteed of tokyo tower and the train

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, it is once again being translated? YES! That's awesome! For so long I have wanted to play this game properly. Also, I am learning Japanese from a friend of mine. If I could get the scripts or whatever it is that needs translated, I could probably get her to help out too.

Chinnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bahahahahaha, i've also played your patched translation 7 times. that is not an exaggeration. please do upload the script files. the downside is, though I am familiar with the storyline 1, I cannot help with storyline 2 nor 3.
ohnoes.png
hopefully, we can get this translation going. bahahaha ;D

in addition, I can also help with grammar and ect. as long as we have a hacker to put the actual translated text into the patch, which I assume would be you blueflame.

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have dumped all the of the Story scripts!
You can get it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?itzw4m2jfwh

This contains only the story scripts (no names, items, locations, menus or battle messages).
I want to remaind you to try and do it like i showed in the gif image (inside the zip file).

And please don't delete the japanese text or change the filenames.
If possible don't add new lines! It doesn't matter how long the english line gets!

This zip file only contains only the untranslated script files, around 1200 txt files!
But some only have one text line or no text at all. (a bug in my dumper, just delete the txt files without text)

If there are questions feel free to ask.

EDIT:
Chinnc said:
bahahahahaha, i've also played your patched translation 7 times. that is not an exaggeration. please do upload the script files. the downside is, though I am familiar with the storyline 1, I cannot help with storyline 2 nor 3.
ohnoes.png
hopefully, we can get this translation going. bahahaha ;D

in addition, I can also help with grammar and ect. as long as we have a hacker to put the actual translated text into the patch, which I assume would be you blueflame.
Putting the text in the rom is a easy task, but a lot of work.
So you don't need to worry about that
wink.gif
I can handle that.

Chinnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so these text files aren't arranged in any particular order yeah? because if they are, it would be good to tell me. if not, thats fine too, i just have to play the game and translate it side by side ;D

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chinnc said:
so these text files aren't arranged in any particular order yeah? because if they are, it would be good to tell me. if not, thats fine too, i just have to play the game and translate it side by side ;D
You can use AstroGrep to figure out which file contains a particular line.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarthNemesis said:
Chinnc said:
You can use AstroGrep to figure out which file contains a particular line.

Do you mind if I use it for my project?

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Chinnc said:
Normally the script files are in the exact order as they appear in the game, so that means the first script file can also contain text from story 2 & 3.
In other words all story paths will be translated equally fast (that makes translating only the first path almost impossible).
I hope you understand what I mean
smile.gif

@DarthNemesis: That's a very usefull tool, thanks for sharing it with us
yaynds.gif

I also use something like that, it's called "tsearch".

Chinnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i understand. there should also be dialogue overlaps, such as directions for, Go North! ect.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Chinnc said:
oh and also. between myself &crimzoneyed, well. who's doing which ones?

i have no time for this translate untill next week, so if you could translate as much as you could/wan't untill then, after that we decide who is going to do what
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: