Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

D

Deleted User

I have test the fullscreen mode. Amazing , really amazing :)
I hope we can switch between top and bottom soon :) Really goog work . Too bad that in this build there is no sound and no language selection and no image (icon) on the citra windows for games.

After many test , but maybe it's only me, but i think in zelda's game the fog isn't emulated yet no?

Last edited by ,

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
How does Pokémon X/Y look on citra with all stuff enabled?

I meant in comparison to this (real 3DS):

ST5EXTp.jpg
tiHqb6r.jpg
6iSn33X.jpg
a9n93ac.jpg

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I can make a new build with everything based on the latest master except for language-selector (conflicts with frame_layouts) although I might omit geometry shaders (gs-new-refactor). I got some merge conflicts and did some guessing to resolve it but some games like NSMB2 and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy seem to crash when starting a game.

D

Deleted User

Ok make the best Leo121, too bad for the language selector , but all icon , plus sound , fullscreen , and other new feature wouldbe great :)

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Ok make the best Leo121, too bad for the language selector , but all icon , plus sound , fullscreen , and other new feature wouldbe great :)
I hope people can live without geometry shaders (fixes particle effects like fire and bubble in Fire Emblem and Pokemon and possibly more.) I don't want people asking why some effects don't render anymore. Besides geometry shader pull request seems to be coming sooner than later.

Edit: Everything so far (without gs-new-refactor) plus frame_layouts and a separate build with filtering hack.

Without filtering
With filtering

Some games might still crash. Turns out I forgot to merge hw-imm-state. Not sure if that might cause problems.

Edit2: Updated links with hw-imm-state

Last edited by Leo121,

Kortest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can make a new build with everything based on the latest master except for language-selector (conflicts with frame_layouts)
The only conflict is that both commits introduce a new QHBoxLayout in src/citra_qt/configure_general.ui with the same name (horizontalLayout_7). Just rename one of those and it merges without conflicts. Thats just a naming issue, it doesn't affect any code.

DSP/HLE now merged into master!
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/commits/master

Last edited by Kortest,
D

Deleted User

2qlvq8n.png
Thanks Leo , Really amazing the progress !

Do you think i will be possible to change font color (white ) to an other color (like black it's less bright?)

Last edited by ,

rbm666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Okay, so i tried both the builds and turns out omega ruby freezes way faster now than it did before with Leo's older builds.

Last edited by rbm666,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo