Homebrew [CIA/3DSX][WIP]3DS Multi-Hex - Homebrew Powersave Alternative - v1.0.0!

Metab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slight clarification; You would do this by either
A. Making a fresh save, make a backup with something like JKSV, modify that save with a single Powersaves code, make a JKSV of the modified save, then find all the differences in a hex editor (Cart only)
B. Make a backup of a game save, modify a value (modifying others minimally as possible), saving, making another backup, and rinse repeat like 8 times and find the value that consistently follows your changes (don't modify said value in the exact same way every time tho, or you'll end up with multiple consistencies)

If your Powersaves works, then you could make a backup with JKSV of one of your games, apply a single cheat, make a new JKSV backup, and note the difference

This is all that's stopping me with making the Sm4sh one... Namely with the unlock all characters code (but some other ones as well) there's a TON of value changes... and It isn't very fun tapping A ~52 times XD
So new release hype ^_^
That quote is old :)
Been working for a while now, you can have unlimited lines for one cheat, just make sure the name is exactly the same for the cheat
Unlock All CHar|BLah|0x01|0x01
Unlock All CHar|BLah|0x01|0x02

etc

Bennu28909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey there i would like to know wether there are Fantasy Life codes anywhere for MultiHex?

thanks a lot

Metab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey there i would like to know wether there are Fantasy Life codes anywhere for MultiHex?

thanks a lot
Ermmm not sure

By the way guys I am working on adding a certain decompression of saves that might be 'encrypting' (in a sense) certain games such as Fire Emblem, but I am not sure when/if it will be useable
I am hoping soon, so I can essentially re-build FEET into homebrew :)

Reactions: Ricken

Bennu28909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was just asking because i found a video (the explanation of this tool) and there was a folder called fantasy life... I am searching for sth. to cheat in the game (the tool FL save viewer is not able to change amount of items oder the effect of items for example...)

Metab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was just asking because i found a video (the explanation of this tool) and there was a folder called fantasy life... I am searching for sth. to cheat in the game (the tool FL save viewer is not able to change amount of items oder the effect of items for example...)
If you search for FL in the rom hacking 3ds section, you can use those codes with this program

Metab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you mean i can use NTR-Codes with multihex?
Nah it only takes hex values that point to values in a save file
So if you can find like a 'save game gold modify' thread here or something along those liens then find the
0x0F - 0xFF and put it into the proper format and apply it

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tihnk you can only put this on the menu if you have it setup to install homebrew cia's
The 3dsx I think its only accessable through the homebrew menu
My bad, I meant the homebrew menu. How do I put the 3dsx version on the homebrew menu?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Metab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My bad, I meant the homebrew menu. How do I put the 3dsx version on the homebrew menu?

Id assume by following the usual steps
I dont really knoow much about installation on the homebrew coz I never used it, I only installed the cia personally sorry :(

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id assume by following the usual steps
I dont really knoow much about installation on the homebrew coz I never used it, I only installed the cia personally sorry :(
What are the usual steps?

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like the instructions on any of the other homebrew applications here that support 3dsx
I put every file in the .rar file in a folder, put the folder in the 3ds folder on my memory card, and I don't see it on the homebrew menu. What am I doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids