Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
OSRS. Grew up playing it as a kid, stopped around 08, then went back on and off when they pushed out OSRS in 2013 or so.

Also Souls games generally, but in particular Dark Souls 1 or Demon's Souls. Played them enough that I can just run through them without having to really think.

Reactions: Flame

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Mickey Mouse for Gameboy. It's a game sharing game expierience somewhere between from lode runner, pacman or maybe mappy. It's really comfy, cause AI is so predictable that controlof foes movement it's pretty enjoyable. You can also evade foes using a doors to staircase, I got this game as my first on the list of multicart 12in1 for the very first gameboy I had. I know there was a bugs bunny parellel title for this game.

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought 100%ing dk 64 was the worst part of that game
Yea if you suck at the game. To be honest like 7 or 9 outta 201 Golden Bananas are HARD to get. People make 100ing DK64 seem bad when its not. I %100 DK64 2 times back to back and took me about less than 20 hours (InGame Time) to do, mind you this was after researching glitches & exploits.

Reactions: Xdqwerty and Flame

Desconocido90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Binding of Isaac
Old Pokemon games and hackroms
Heroes of Might and Magic III
Any Super Smash Bros
2D Zeldas

Probably some more I don't remember right now.

sno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are your comfort game(s)?

Mine is Pokémon Gen 3 games.
Same. Just same cart over 14 years for leaf green. I'll just keep hatching eggs or work on a new breed of some moveset I came up with, or add 1 more entry to league. Fun fact I learned the flamebody doesn't work for hatching in this game just about 2 weeks ago....... OH well... I still prefer this version. Lately it has not been so comfort or fun because trying to catch chanseys. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them :hateit:

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Sonic 3. It's my "everything" kinda game. Sad? Sonic 3. Happy? Sonic 3. Need to test inputs on a controller? Sonic 3. Seeing how much lag there is on a screen? Sonic 3. I play it at least once a year.

Animal Crossing GameCube, Mario Superstar Baseball, and any Gen 3 Pokemon game also sort of fall under that umbrella, too.

Reactions: Payne and Flame

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Peggle , Zuma , You must build a boat, Dopewars, Monkey island 1,2,3 , Gobliiins 3, Fish Tales (pinball machine on real hardware or different digital versions), Zelda 1,2, Super Metroid and probably a few others. I can pick up any of these games at any given time and sink hours into them without ever getting bored. Most of these I play through once or twice a year..

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Probably Project Mirai DX... but only if the 3DS has some charge (and considering I haven't charged it for 2 years I am surprised every time I turn it on and it still works).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?