ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Screwed up my save and forgot to back it up.
Would anyone be able to upload their save for me?
Preferably male mayor
Preferably full house upgrade
Preferably all emoticons
Preferably minimal town additions, but I can just edit those

Thanks in advance if anyone can.

D

Deleted User

The save data name for usa in savedatafiler is 8630 right?
I have both Japanese and North american games.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
does it hurt to have two plazas? I kinda want a plaza around my fountain...
as far as I know it's fine, I think all events will take place in the original plaza though

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you very much! That'll do perfectly.
I also wanted a save file like the one the previous user found.

To assume playing with this save file as my own will I only have to replace the garden.dat file in my own sd card and then backup?

(I've noticed that I don't have some of the folders in the save file I've just downloaded in my original folder..)

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
as far as I know it's fine, I think all events will take place in the original plaza though

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also wanted a save file like the one the previous user found.

To assume playing with this save file as my own will I only have to replace the garden.dat file in my own sd card and then backup?

(I've noticed that I don't have some of the folders in the save file I've just downloaded in my original folder..)

Yeah, open garden.dat in the online editor, go to other and advanced then update the secure NAND value with your old save game.

D

Deleted User

Lol, having this map layout broke my game! My fault! Good thing I backed it up! ^^
scrnsht.png

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, open garden.dat in the online editor, go to other and advanced then update the secure NAND value with your old save game.
Strange. It's not working for me. I press Backup and it doesn't overwrite the save on my game....

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As a suggestion for the editor would it be possible to implement a multi-remove item type thing?
Like remove all flowers
Remove all trees
Remove all bushes
Remove all patterns

Clearing this town is killing me-- Also accidentally exited the tab so I have to start all over again--

Strange. It's not working for me. I press Backup and it doesn't overwrite the save on my game....
Sounds like you're re-backing up your save.
Try JKSV to deal with restoring/backing up saves, it's much more user friendly imo with more features

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
As a suggestion for the editor would it be possible to implement a multi-remove item type thing?
Like remove all flowers
Remove all trees
Remove all bushes
Remove all patterns

Clearing this town is killing me-- Also accidentally exited the tab so I have to start all over again--

Sounds like you're re-backing up your save.
Try JKSV to deal with restoring/backing up saves, it's much more user friendly imo with more features
I'm stupid.

I got backup and import switched around.. I was pressing backup thinking it would inject the save data.
(whoever decided to come up with the wording for the homebrew app is silly, they should have just put overrwrite and create).

Anyway, when I load it I get the "save data is corrupt" message.
(my NAND value is up to date)

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The first time you did it by mistake and opened your game it would have updated the NAND value again, it's happened to me a few times. It's a pain in the ass but you need to play until you can first save, dump your save new again and update the value once more. Make sure not to open the game unless you're certain you've injected the save

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
The first time you did it by mistake and opened your game it would have updated the NAND value again, it's happened to me a few times. It's a pain in the ass but you need to play until you can first save, dump your save new again and update the value once more. Make sure not to open the game unless you're certain you've injected the save
ahh that makes sense! kk I'll try it now ~

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Good luck!
Still didn't work. It has the most recent NAND value too.

The save editor I'm using (default save manager w/ homebrew) isn't working. When I import the save I still see the same town on the home screen..

Why does the garden.dat even need a secure NAND value? How come I never encountered this problem when I used to ram hack :s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello!