Hacking 9.5.0-22

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen, let me spell it out for all of you.

Gateway is dead. It has been killed at a level you guys havent seen yet. There is a concrete reason why they are not communicating with you.

And, that's all im going to say about this particular matter.

I hope you are being genuine.

edit: Guess you were lying.

chin261

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Sky3ds, Gateway emunand 9.5.0-22U (Downgraded 3ds set to 4.2u), r4i sdhc rts lite 2015 all working well on fw 9.5.0-22U :)

apoptygma

Trophies
XP
Country
Listen, let me spell it out for all of you.

Gateway is dead. It has been killed at a level you guys havent seen yet. There is a concrete reason why they are not communicating with you.

And, that's all im going to say about this particular matter.

My gateway works fine, I don't know what you're talking about. *goes back to playing eShop games & homebrew*

Reactions: Margen67 and Ericss

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh really? then that's why we get so many regular firmware updates I think they are dead now and not filled up with a fuckload of N3DS requests yep I am pretty sure
What are you talking about? Sky just got an update yesterday! And, im playing the card using a NN3DS! sheesh...
Im not trying to battle anybody here. Im actually trying to open your sleeping eyes to a new reality. GW of yesterday is not GW of today. As evidenced by you having to 'log-on' to the nets to even get it to work. But, im bored at this point....

Reactions: Thomas12345

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that Gatway's multirom menu DOES NOT WORK while on 9.5 emunand! DO NOT UPDATE TO 9.5 if you are using a console on 4.x sysnand!

I don't know about users on newer sysnand firmware, but I can confirm 9.5 brakes multirom menu if booted from a 4.x system. I do not own a retail cartridge with a newer system update, so I can't test mulitrom menu if booted from a newer sysnand version.

Select button did nothing while on 9.5 emunand. As soon as I restored my 9.4 backup, it worked again.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that Gatway's multirom menu DOES NOT WORK while on 9.5 emunand! DO NOT UPDATE TO 9.5 if you are using a console on 4.x sysnand!

I don't know about users on newer sysnand firmware, but I can confirm 9.5 brakes multirom menu if booted from a 4.x system.

Select button did nothing while on 9.5 emunand. As soon as I restored my 9.4 backup, it worked again.

Don't think sysnand version has any impact on if the menu works or not. But thanks for the confirmation of it not working properly on 9.5. :)

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're gonna get another Gateway update for 9.5 emunand support in the coming days and those of us waiting the New 3DS update are gonna go nuts like last time when they released emunand update for 4.5 consoles, haha.

Reactions: logg

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What are you talking about? Sky just got an update yesterday! And, im playing the card using a NN3DS! sheesh...
Im not trying to battle anybody here. Im actually trying to open your sleeping eyes to a new reality. GW of yesterday is not GW of today. As evidenced by you having to 'log-on' to the nets to even get it to work. But, im bored at this point....
I guess you are trying to start a flame war by posting negative things about Gateway.
So allow me to tell you this does Sky 3DS supports downgrade to 4.X or support installation of CIA files? The only thing you can do with your clone card is play games ^^ let's not start about what can Gateway do.

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know about users on newer sysnand firmware, but I can confirm 9.5 brakes multirom menu if booted from a 4.x system. I do not own a retail cartridge with a newer system update, so I can't test mulitrom menu if booted from a newer sysnand version.

well... funny how people are talking about Sky3DS being unblockable when not even GW's emunand was affected.
Not really relevant at all. In any case, glad to see that both still seem to work

epic failed;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work