Hacking 5.4.0 progress

Fatih120

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Why is it that whenever I try using an online website for exploiting such as wiiubru, my gamepad/system freezes whenever the mp4 "loads" but before the end of the transition animation?

Epik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
btw on 5.4.0 can we play 3ds games? ;o ans something els when the new zelda comes out how fast they gona dumb the game?

Nema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Why is it that whenever I try using an online website for exploiting such as wiiubru, my gamepad/system freezes whenever the mp4 "loads" but before the end of the transition animation?
I had this problem and was mainly using self hosting to play but wiiubru now works for me. Maybe try initializing the browser.
tried, give error on download =/

already have the update downloaded, you know how to use utility offline?
Maybe the problem from the game and not the update? You only need to overwrite files.

Reactions: Felipe Stona

Felipe Stona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had this problem and was mainly using self hosting to play but wiiubru now works for me. Maybe try initializing the browser.

Maybe the problem from the game and not the update? You only need to overwrite files.
i made a backup of the game folder before overwrite with update, and the game loads normally; with update, gives DSI error.

if i overwrite only the content folder, its run, but don't show update.
(game is Hyrule Warriors. the original version freeze on 3th stage and don't have amiibo support, the updated have)

bgbrendan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried out hosting some of these files..but i keep getting the error payload.php?sysver=540 not found when trying to access do i need to do something special to get 5.4 support?

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the latest version of Loadiine gx2 ver.0.2 for 5.4.0 user, ready to self hosting (payload.mp4 and suitable index.html for it)

have fun

Attachments

• Loadiine GX2 v0.2- 5.4.0.part1.rar
    2 MB · Views: 359
  • Loadiine GX2 v0.2- 5.4.0.part2.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 389

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You need to grab all 3 folders from inside the DATA folder of the update (code, content, and meta), and drop them into your game's main folder, and replace any duplicate files with the new ones if it asks. I have installed several updates this way and had no trouble.

U-Tility is easiest way, though. Plug in your SD card, open U-Tiliy, add your games folder on your SD. Go to game updates tab, it will check for updates and list any available. Select game, download update, then patch.

Felipe Stona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need to grab all 3 folders from inside the DATA folder of the update (code, content, and meta), and drop them into your game's main folder, and replace any duplicate files with the new ones if it asks. I have installed several updates this way and had no trouble.

U-Tility is easiest way, though. Plug in your SD card, open U-Tiliy, add your games folder on your SD. Go to game updates tab, it will check for updates and list any available. Select game, download update, then patch.

tried with xenoblade, worked very well. (the update folder has been downloaded with the game, already uncompressed)
with hyrule warriors, don't work. downloaded the update with Uwizard, and decompressed with he too, but the archieves not work.
the title.tik has not downloaded. know how i get it?

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried with xenoblade, worked very well. (the update folder has been downloaded with the game, already uncompressed)
with hyrule warriors, don't work. downloaded the update with Uwizard, and decompressed with he too, but the archieves not work.
the title.tik has not downloaded. know how i get it?
i have heard that some issues with HW may be from a bad scene dump. Maybe part of the prob. Have you tried New NUSgrabber?

Felipe Stona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have heard that some issues with HW may be from a bad scene dump. Maybe part of the prob. Have you tried New NUSgrabber?

even if it work without the update? new nusgrabber don't work for me, my internet connection are more slow than a turtle without legs...

Azeryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone try and get sdcafiine to work on 5.4.0?
it always freezes for me
here is the link
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-hacking-homebrew-discussion.367489/page-559#post-5680630
it says its for 5.3.2 but i got told that it should work on 5.4.0 too

The very first post in the stickied https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828/

Just look for the caffiine section.

Edit: I misread and didn't see the SD part. If you want to get SDCaffiine to work on 5.4, you're going to have to port it first. As far as I'm aware, no one's ported it.

Your best bet is to just run the normal caffiine server.

Last edited by Azeryn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o