Hacking 5.4.0 progress

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
This is a general thread about 5.4.0 . We post all kinds of problems here. People generally have loadiine problems now so ^^

Fatih120

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
browser or sd method?

Browser.

It works perfectly for some people, for others it works with bugs. But it works. Tell us exactly what is your problem?

Well, I dunno what to say. I used HFS to host the files required. I did the exploit on the wii u, then tried going to the directory of GX2, but it told me that I was on version 5.3.2, and it just said that it wouldn't work or something. I tried running the payload immediately but the browser refused to play it, saying it couldn't.

Reactions: CortezCross

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well this thread was supposed to discuss all hacks on 5.4.0 not only loadiine, but most of the interest currently is on loadiine so ^^.
it has served it's purpose well, but now that gx2 is out, there's no point in keeping it open, since it supports both 5.3.2 and 5.4

CortezCross

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Browser.

Well, I dunno what to say. I used HFS to host the files required. I did the exploit on the wii u, then tried going to the directory of GX2, but it told me that I was on version 5.3.2, and it just said that it wouldn't work or something. I tried running the payload immediately but the browser refused to play it, saying it couldn't.

I'm having the same problem...

Reactions: Fatih120

reycr88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

reycr88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hfs doesn't support PHP. use XAMPP instead.
Thank you
update:still boots me into a black mp3 player or video screen whatever you call it even after clearing cookies.I'm tottaly lost with using xampp.it's confusing i tried but i'm tottaly lost while using xampp.

Last edited by reycr88,

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All PHP is doing is generating a .mp4. Just run the normal kernel exploit, make sure the .elf is in the same directory, and then load payload.mp4.
How to use :

temporary installing saviine:
- launch the "normal" kernel exploit in the brower
- relaunch browser and launch saviine app, set saviine server ip in the application with up/down/left/right, and press A to install saviine. if you see crap on the screen, press up/down to fix it
-> browser should exit

dumping:
--- MAKE SURE THAT THE SAVIINE SERVER IN A FOLDER WITH A SHORT PATH! some gamefiles have some really really long names. e.g. D:/saviine/ ---
- open the dump.bat or start the saviine_server.exe with the argument "dump"
- launch a game
- a dialog should appear, select if you want to dump the user and/or the common data
- the data will be dumped to saviine_root/dump/[game_title_id]/80000000x (user data) and/or saviine_root/dump/[game_title_id]/common (common)
- close the game and dump an other

injecting:
--- INJECTING FILES IS STILL IN TESTING! MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR SAVES BEFORE TRYING TO INJECT SOMETHING ---
--- EXISTING SAVE DATA ON THAT WILL BE GONE AFTER THE INJECTION ---

- open the inject.bat or start the saviine_server.exe with the argument "inject"
- place the save data you want to inject into the "saviine_root/inject" folder. You need to have a folder for each game, named after the games title id (e.g saviine_root\inject\00050000-1010ED00).
this folder will be scanned for 8000000x or common folders.
- launch a game
- a dialog should appear, select if the profile you want to inject and choose if you want to inject the common files too.
For the commmon folder you have two options:
1. inject.
this adds the data into the existing common folder, existing files will be overwritten. (I think this way you can add replays to your Mario Kart 8)
2. clean and inject
deletes all existing files in the existing common and injects the new one.

- on errors during the injection, the wii tries to restore the old data. but it can't guarantee that it works, make sure to make backups!

Reactions: Masterwin

reycr88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All PHP is doing is generating a .mp4. Just run the normal kernel exploit, make sure the .elf is in the same directory, and then load payload.mp4.
How to use :

temporary installing saviine:
- launch the "normal" kernel exploit in the brower
- relaunch browser and launch saviine app, set saviine server ip in the application with up/down/left/right, and press A to install saviine. if you see crap on the screen, press up/down to fix it
-> browser should exit

dumping:
--- MAKE SURE THAT THE SAVIINE SERVER IN A FOLDER WITH A SHORT PATH! some gamefiles have some really really long names. e.g. D:/saviine/ ---
- open the dump.bat or start the saviine_server.exe with the argument "dump"
- launch a game
- a dialog should appear, select if you want to dump the user and/or the common data
- the data will be dumped to saviine_root/dump/[game_title_id]/80000000x (user data) and/or saviine_root/dump/[game_title_id]/common (common)
- close the game and dump an other

injecting:
--- INJECTING FILES IS STILL IN TESTING! MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR SAVES BEFORE TRYING TO INJECT SOMETHING ---
--- EXISTING SAVE DATA ON THAT WILL BE GONE AFTER THE INJECTION ---

- open the inject.bat or start the saviine_server.exe with the argument "inject"
- place the save data you want to inject into the "saviine_root/inject" folder. You need to have a folder for each game, named after the games title id (e.g saviine_root\inject\00050000-1010ED00).
this folder will be scanned for 8000000x or common folders.
- launch a game
- a dialog should appear, select if the profile you want to inject and choose if you want to inject the common files too.
For the commmon folder you have two options:
1. inject.
this adds the data into the existing common folder, existing files will be overwritten. (I think this way you can add replays to your Mario Kart 8)
2. clean and inject
deletes all existing files in the existing common and injects the new one.

- on errors during the injection, the wii tries to restore the old data. but it can't guarantee that it works, make sure to make backups!
My problem is i'm on 5.4 and everytime i try to load the payload.mp4 i get this blank black screen.and launching loadine auto install on the wiiu doesn't have any effect.Do i need anything in particular on my sd card?That's all i can think of.

Last edited by reycr88,

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I quickly install XAMPP? I find it all so confusing :(

install xampp
disable uac in cmd>msconfig>tools>change uac settings
start apache
reenable uac
go to xampp install directory, delete htdocs content and paste "www" folder that's on gx2 thread
access the files on your wii u by typing your computer's ip adress on url bar
you can check ipv4 in cmd>ipconfig

Epik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello i need some lil help :D i recendly buy a wiiu console and i got 5.4.0 I have set up my sd card ... 1est Q Its normal my wiiu cant find my sd card? :oo
2.i use http://exploit.wiiubrew.net/ i choise 5.4.0 and evry time i run loadiine gx2 and evry time freeze i do something wrong?

aspire78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello i need some lil help :D i recendly buy a wiiu console and i got 5.4.0 I have set up my sd card ... 1est Q Its normal my wiiu cant find my sd card? :oo
2.i use http://exploit.wiiubrew.net/ i choise 5.4.0 and evry time i run loadiine gx2 and evry time freeze i do something wrong?

SD card must be FAT32 formated,

on your SD card you must have folder games with subfolder wiiu and there your backup,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head