Hacking 5.4.0 progress

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I deleted all files but the .bin , .mp4 and .elf and it works fine with mongoose.

OK I'll try it now and come back with the results

Edit: OK it worked somehow. I got to launch it one time in order to run the kexploit, then if I run it again it just throws me back to main menu. So I tried again but the second time I tried to run the elf file first. It showed me some weird ass text, after that I tried to run loadiine again and it worked. Is this normal?

Last edited by BootsLoader,

gbamix

Trophies
XP
Country
no, not normal, clean cookies and cache, after kexploit, you only need open de folder of loadiine gx2 (it automatically run index.html)
make sure that you have wiiu\apps\loadiine_gx2\loadiine_gx2.elf file on SD.

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
no, not normal, clean cookies and cache, after kexploit, you only need open de folder of loadiine gx2 (it automatically run index.html)
make sure that you have wiiu\apps\loadiine_gx2\loadiine_gx2.elf file on SD.

Do I need to put the files on the sd card also? But why?
By the way I tried to run a game and my console just turned off. I tried again and make game is running normally.
Another problem is that it does not recognise my game saves. :(

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
By the way I tried to run a game and my console just turned off. I tried again and make game is running normally.

only file to put in sd card is the .elf
for saving folder structure, check the thread.

Nema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Refer to this post http://gbatemp.net/threads/5-4-0-progress.410056/page-149#post-6053547 and put the sd files on wiiu\apps\
Then go to the files you hosted while the sd on your wiiu and run the .mp4 don't run any other file. You run it two times first when the kernel succeed and one more time to run the loadiine gx. You also need to rename the games folders to something like Xenoblade[id number] if you don't know the id just put Xenoblade[XXXXXX] for more information see here http://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/

Last edited by Nema,
Reactions: BootsLoader

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Refer to this post http://gbatemp.net/threads/5-4-0-progress.410056/page-149#post-6053547 and put the sd files on wiiu\apps\
Then go to the files you hosted while the sd on your wiiu and run the .mp4 don't run any other file. You run it two times first when the kernel succeed and one more time to run the loadiine gx. You also need to rename the games folders to something like Xenoblade[id number] if you don't know the id just put Xenoblade[XXXXXX] for more information see here http://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/

Thank you very much. I'll try again.

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So, I tried again but nothing worked as it supposed to work :( again I got to run the elf and see that weird text in order to run loadiine gx. I use mongoose and my wiiu is 5.4.0 spoofed to 5.5.1. It is weird cause loadiine works, cover works, event hi works but it requires that non normal method. I think my folder structure or some files are missing. I don't really understand what is going on. :(

gipsan30000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So, I tried again but nothing worked as it supposed to work :( again I got to run the elf and see that weird text in order to run loadiine gx. I use mongoose and my wiiu is 5.4.0 spoofed to 5.5.1. It is weird cause loadiine works, cover works, event hi works but it requires that non normal method. I think my folder structure or some files are missing. I don't really understand what is going on. :(
You have android phone?

gipsan30000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

annoyingcalc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone successfully got NNUworking on 5.4.0? if you have, What page did you load for the kernel exploit? Which page did you use for nnu? If you self hosted the files, could you send me them?

aspire78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Has anyone successfully got NNUworking on 5.4.0? if you have, What page did you load for the kernel exploit? Which page did you use for nnu? If you self hosted the files, could you send me them?

You must run NNU twice .... don't run kernel exploit run NNU and after re-run NNU

gbamix

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by gbamix,
Reactions: Felipe Stona

Felipe Stona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
very dumb person here o/

how i do that? downloaded the archive, but i suffering here to self host archieves.
can you make a noob/dumbass-free guide?
i have to put something on sd off wiiu?
thanks already

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up