• Start date
  • Views 4,458,969
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
FBI is a .cia file installer and I want to know how to inject a Game Boy Advance game in .cia format onto my NEW 3DS

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
FBI is a .cia file installer and I want to know how to inject a Game Boy Advance game in .cia format onto my NEW 3DS
That's definitely not what you asked me. lol.

And you didn't bother looking anywhere.....
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-gba-vc-injector-for-3ds.438057/

9c513dbd1ffc2d6299bcd17ee0423ee4.png

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
if its a problem to help someone if its such a pain then why bother ??? lol
also try reading things through? perhaps double checking might help you bro, then it might not waste both our time yeah

Question:
So is that how you install GBA cia? to sysnand and emunand?
Not sure how to do it? I have FBI but I understand I cant just install using the normal methods like for a nes or snes game ?
Answer: ??
?
If you want to play the GBC VC (RBY) you don't need to install to both Sys and EmuNAND, but for GBA, you do need to do that.

do you get it now bro ?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
if its a problem to help someone if its such a pain then why bother ??? lol
also try reading things through? perhaps double checking might help you bro, then it might not waste both our time yeah

Question:

Answer: ??

do you get it now bro ?
... You quoted a completely unrelated post, fyi. I was answering a question about GBC, which is unrelated to GBA, and you quoted it. Not to mention, can you not do a 2 second Google Search to find your answer?
ea189ee3b5982059d0eb087260cca5b1.png

Perhaps being coherent might help you. Not only did I already give you what you need, you quoted me when I was talking about a completely different thing. FYI, GBC != GBA.

As such, I'll throw your words right back at you - "perhaps double checking might help you bro". Try reading what I'm saying before jumping in with an unrelated question.

Last edited by gnmmarechal,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hi :) I have a O3DS XL running A9LH with luma3ds 6.6 latest build, 11.2-35-J EmuNand, every time i exit from the friends list to home menu it just crashes and I have to reboot, not sure what is causing it to crash. I will post a video if needed, the emunand was region changed from EUR to JPN.

Thanks for your help

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
What happens if you try to install an snes vc cia on old 3ds?
Also, would that go on emunand or sysnand?
No idea about how SNES emulation works, but I don't think people have tried it on the o3DS. It will probably crash or be unbearably slow. Try it, I guess.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I have quick question about updating the sysNand it is safe to update and still maintain a9lh?
If you're using Luma, yes
If you're using ReiNAND, I believe so
If you're using Corbenik, you have to enable patches
If you're using Cakes, you have to enable patches

If you don't know which one you're using, it's Luma, and you're fine

spoopybananel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, I've been searching but haven't found an answer yet, so...
I have a Sky3DS+ card and want to transfer an Animal Crossing: New Leaf save to the cia version I have on my New 3DS XL on 11.2.0.35(U).
If it's possible, could someone guide me in the right direction?
I'm assuming the save file, if it can be transferred over, would need to go on my SD card in my 3DS, but I'm not sure where.
Thanks in advance! And sorry if I've messed anything up, I just made an account a few minutes ago to get help with this issue.

CrazyBlergh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want to modify Pokemon TCG. I bought it, it's legit. I'm on A9LH - can I use Hourglass9 to dump and decrypt the .cia? (Synand title to cia)
I basically want to remove Nintendo's patch and maybe play around with some settings, then rebuild and reinsert it. I'd follow the rest of this guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-decrypt-extract-rebuild-3ds-cia-cxi-files.383055/

Is this possible?
If not, can I use decrypt9 instead? I'm on 11.2, how would I go about doing this?

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my R4i gold card in the mail and I think I need to download some software for it but I don't know where to look or what I need... Any advice?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I just got my R4i gold card in the mail and I think I need to download some software for it but I don't know where to look or what I need... Any advice?
What's the website on the label?

Super1710

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I was in the middle of hacking my N3ds EUR using https://3ds.guide/on this step:

Press (Start) to save and reboot If you get a black screen, just continue to the next section If you get a “Failed to mount CTRNAND” error, just continue to the next section

I got the CTRNAND error but when I went onto the next section

Boot your device while holding (Start) to enter Hourglass9

It just gives me the CTRNAND error again and all I can do is shutdown. How can I get to Hourglass9? Am I bricked? Is there any recovery? I believe all my files are in the correct place by the way...

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi. I was in the middle of hacking my N3ds EUR using https://3ds.guide/on this step:

Press (Start) to save and reboot If you get a black screen, just continue to the next section If you get a “Failed to mount CTRNAND” error, just continue to the next section

I got the CTRNAND error but when I went onto the next section

Boot your device while holding (Start) to enter Hourglass9

It just gives me the CTRNAND error again and all I can do is shutdown. How can I get to Hourglass9? Am I bricked? Is there any recovery? I believe all my files are in the correct place by the way...
  • Do you have Hourglass9 in your luma/payloads folder?
  • Are you holding Start BEFORE you press power?
  • If yes to the above questions, test your SD card with H2testw.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, I've been searching but haven't found an answer yet, so...
I have a Sky3DS+ card and want to transfer an Animal Crossing: New Leaf save to the cia version I have on my New 3DS XL on 11.2.0.35(U).
If it's possible, could someone guide me in the right direction?
I'm assuming the save file, if it can be transferred over, would need to go on my SD card in my 3DS, but I'm not sure where.
Thanks in advance! And sorry if I've messed anything up, I just made an account a few minutes ago to get help with this issue.
Did you try JKSM?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...