• Likes 43

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope someone can help me with this.

I followed Plailect's guide to install arm9loaderhax. Every step was made, the thing is, after I restore my original Nand and pressed start to reboot it doesn't boots the Luma. I deleted the exdatafiles and even tried the test file to make sure I'm running the hack, everything is fine.

It just opens the Luma's settings but it doesn't boot the system.

Help what should i do?
Change the settings to what you want and hit Start?

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Really quick question. I'm still at 11.0, and already got Steelhax installed before the update, do I only need to download that otherapp payload & rename it to steelhax_payload.bin?

Do I need to also run the hax once before updating, after I put the steelhax_payload.bin to the root of my SD card?

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

A quick question, I wanna format my emunand to lower it. So I can use the pokemon ORAS QR code..
But I wondered if this would delete my ORAS save data or not (.3dz or .3ds).
If so is there a way to back it up and then get the save data back into my game.

Tyvm for reading,
Kelspel

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

A quick question, I wanna format my emunand to lower it. So I can use the pokemon ORAS QR code..
But I wondered if this would delete my ORAS save data or not (.3dz or .3ds).
If so is there a way to back it up and then get the save data back into my game.

Tyvm for reading,
Kelspel
I don't get what you're trying to do. If you want to edit your pokemon save then you can use pchex++. Formatting does not downgrade your system. You will lose your save if you format, but you can back it up with JK Save Manager. Do you use gateway? Or sky3ds? Because otherwise you use cia files, not .3ds files.

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't get what you're trying to do. If you want to edit your pokemon save then you can use pchex++. Formatting does not downgrade your system. You will lose your save if you format, but you can back it up with JK Save Manager. Do you use gateway? Or sky3ds? Because otherwise you use cia files, not .3ds files.

I read that lowering my EMUnand version can be done by formatting the emunand. (I'm running gateway 3ds)
You were able to scan a QR code through the browser, and by this the pokemon (through the QR) code would be inserted into the pokemon game. Sadly my EMUnand is higher then 9.2.0 atm. So it's not possible anymore. Then I found through the forum that you can lower the EMUnand version by formatting it.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I read that lowering my EMUnand version can be done by formatting the emunand. (I'm running gateway 3ds)
You were able to scan a QR code through the browser, and by this the pokemon (through the QR) code would be inserted into the pokemon game. Sadly my EMUnand is higher then 9.2.0 atm. So it's not possible anymore. Then I found through the forum that you can lower the EMUnand version by formatting it.
Not how it works. Formatting EmuNAND wont change the version of it. Downgrading the browser to an older version may allow you to do QR injection.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another super uber nooby question but thats why this is here.
I wondered that if I buy the newest version of pokemon (sun and moon), will I be able to boot it up in my EMUnand and play it on release (since you probably need the newest system update for it)?

Bohamad93

Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
I did that and when i turned it on i got a blackscreen, while only the blue light goes on.
Another super uber nooby question but thats why this is here.
I wondered that if I buy the newest version of pokemon (sun and moon), will I be able to boot it up in my EMUnand and play it on release (since you probably need the newest system update for it)?

We don't know what can the future do.
Fw: 12.0 maybe ._.

But once you have a9lh/cfw it will be just fine.

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I downgraded back in January the eShop hasn't worked and now with A9LH it still doesn't (pretty sure it's not because I haven't updated, im using ctrhttpwn and it still gives me this error) is there a way to fix this? the Error Code is 022-2634

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I downgraded back in January the eShop hasn't worked and now with A9LH it still doesn't (pretty sure it's not because I haven't updated, im using ctrhttpwn and it still gives me this error) is there a way to fix this? the Error Code is 022-2634
your nnid is flagged as unlinked, make a nand backup, and do the same process as unlinking nands (format with the sd card out), sign into your nnid on the formatted nand, then restore your backup.

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your nnid is flagged as unlinked, make a nand backup, and do the same process as unlinking nands (format with the sd card out), sign into your nnid on the formatted nand, then restore your backup.

ok...how? sorry. like, make a backup of sysnand i assume in hourglass? (anyways i can't do it now cause i have to work soon)

Hexsyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I noticed in Luma 3ds was the CPU Overclock options that the N3DS is capable of,
I remember in old PSP cfw's this option was available for improved performance at the cost of more battery and possible crash/bricking. Would this still apply to the N3DS if guides including Pla's A9HL recommends enabling it?

J_BYYX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So. People saying that RxTools is about to die, so I guess it's about time to update to something new xD
My current setup is 4.5 SysNAND and with almost latest EmuNAND. To boot rxTools into EmuNAND I use DS profile exploit (or w/e it's called).
What's the easiest and best option for me?
I do have DSTWO so probably that will give more options.
I may have tried Luma3DS but it didn't work for some reason.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I noticed in Luma 3ds was the CPU Overclock options that the N3DS is capable of,
I remember in old PSP cfw's this option was available for improved performance at the cost of more battery and possible crash/bricking. Would this still apply to the N3DS if guides including Pla's A9HL recommends enabling it?
the battery doesn't really suffer too badly from enabling the n3ds clock speed. the worst that can happen is a game not liking it enabled, and you just need to disable it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So. People saying that RxTools is about to die, so I guess it's about time to update to something new xD
My current setup is 4.5 SysNAND and with almost latest EmuNAND. To boot rxTools into EmuNAND I use DS profile exploit (or w/e it's called).
What's the easiest and best option for me?
I do have DSTWO so probably that will give more options.
I may have tried Luma3DS but it didn't work for some reason.
follow the pailect guide to setup a9lh.

Reactions: Hexsyz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas