• Views 4,508,371
  • Replies 53,794
  • Likes 43

jon_casey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to play games via a Sky3DS online without fear of being bricked or banned please?

Also will streetpass still work if I use a Sky3DS please?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i want to update my 2ds systemnand (curremy 6.0.0.12u) to 9.0/9.2 so i can use homemenuhax to load rxtools at boot what is the best way to update my 2ds to 9.0/9.2 so i may accomplish this?
note: i just found out im gonna be a father :toot: so i dont have cash for retail game cards:sad:
thanks in advance:bow:

Last edited by wormdood,

Pedro Vieira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I recently bought two Sky3DS cards and started playing them. On one of the cards I had Pokemon X and Super Smash Bros crash on me multiple times and sent it back to get a new one. After I sen't it back I had the other card crash a few times while playing Pokemon X (very few times, been playing a lot). I was wondering if anyone had any problems with the card or with Pokemon X. I'm using the Micro SD that came from the retailer with the card that is a 8gb Sandisk Class 4 (maybe fake, not sure)

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is it possible to play games via a Sky3DS online without fear of being bricked or banned please?

Yes if you use private headers. Otherwise it's 50/50. I'm not sure about streetpass though. But it should be no problem because nintendo won't push an update through streetpass.
I'm using gateway emunand and its on 10.0.0-27U and I'm being prompted to update, is it safe to update emunand?

Gateway supports emunand up to 10.1 so i'm assuming that it's perfectly safe to update. BUT, i'm not sure if you can just update via system settings or you need to do some other special thing because I personally don't have an O3DS

I'm using the Micro SD that came from the retailer with the card that is a 8gb Sandisk Class 4 (maybe fake, not sure)

Try a different micro SD card. And maybe a different pokemon rom.

Last edited by Arithmatics,

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi guys, rxTools works good on a emunand uploaded to the last version of the system?

Thanks.
I do believe rxTools supports the latest emuNAND version.
I recently bought two Sky3DS cards and started playing them. On one of the cards I had Pokemon X and Super Smash Bros crash on me multiple times and sent it back to get a new one. After I sen't it back I had the other card crash a few times while playing Pokemon X (very few times, been playing a lot). I was wondering if anyone had any problems with the card or with Pokemon X. I'm using the Micro SD that came from the retailer with the card that is a 8gb Sandisk Class 4 (maybe fake, not sure)
You should make sure that the SD card is a real SD card, not some fake card that pretends to be 8gb while it is 128mb.
hello i want to update my 2ds systemnand (curremy 6.0.0.12u) to 9.0/9.2 so i can use homemenuhax to load rxtools at boot what is the best way to update my 2ds to 9.0/9.2 so i may accomplish this?
note: i just found out im gonna be a father :toot: so i dont have cash for retail game cards:sad:
thanks in advance:bow:
Does your internet browser work?
I mean, if you tap the internet browser icon, does it boot up the Internet browser just fine?
I'm using gateway emunand and its on 10.0.0-27U and I'm being prompted to update, is it safe to update emunand?
If you are on the Latest Gateway version then you should be fine.

Read this thread.
Also, streetpass works just fine.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So, I have to just download the latest template file?

That's to play games. With evert new game, the template gets updated in order for them to run. The newer roms with the new Nintendo protection can't be run though.
And about the firmware, like I said, Sky3DS supports all including the latest one.

AkiC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another question
Would the R4 card also work on the latest version, also if it can will i be able to play ds rom hacks
Thanks a million

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Another question
Would the R4 card also work on the latest version, also if it can will i be able to play ds rom hacks
Thanks a million

There's plenty of R4 flashcarts, old and new, clones and others. So hard to say with any details.
And if it works, you would be able to do anything you usually can with a DS flashcart.

mikeyisdead

Mikki is Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i brought adata 32gb micro sdhc flash card class 10
my sky3ds keep on flashing or wont go to next rom
i did all the steps to make it work
but now it won't stop blinking or change to next rom
any idea? that might help?
cleardot.gif
sorry if i didn't make any sense

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cleardot.gif

Usually when you press it once to turn the light on and once more to make it blink, you let it sit there for a few seconds, then eject and reinsert the card. If it doesn't work, then you eject and reinsert until it does.

Arithmatics

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
cleardot.gif
First off it would help if you mentioned what kind sky3ds you have. Red button or blue button. Also arr you sure the micro sd card is legitimate because it could cause problems if it isn't.

mikeyisdead

Mikki is Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First off it would help if you mentioned what kind sky3ds you have. Red button or blue button. Also arr you sure the micro sd card is legitimate because it could cause problems if it isn't.
i have the blue button
i brought it from boostmobile in person
so what way i can tell is legitimate or not?

Arithmatics

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Last edited by Arithmatics,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: On a bad day you hear I missed my period +1