• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I suppose someone here can answer this: is it possible to change the system language of a New 3DS XL?
I want to change it from Japanese to English.
Yes, I know it isn't possible by default, but I was wondering if there is any way to do that with CFW maybe?
Just the language?
You can change the region if you want, with a CTRTransfer.

Reactions: sorgur

sorgur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Just the language?
You can change the region if you want, with a CTRTransfer.

Yep, just the language. Japanese devices come with Japanese language only. You can't change it as in the EU devices.
I suppose changing the region should change the system language too, right?

Mangraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Where to buy a preflashed flashcart?
I just found out that I need a second, already hacked 3DS to hack my new 2DS.
So are there any legit and trustworthy places to go and buy a preflashed flashcart?

Or maybe even a super trustworthy forum veteran one could sent his flashcart to, and let him install ntrboot on my flashcart?

I'll greatly appreciate any help, thank you.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So are there any legit and trustworthy places to go and buy a preflashed flashcart?

Or maybe even a super trustworthy forum veteran one could sent his flashcart to, and let him install ntrboot on my flashcart?

Where do you live

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Try contacting @NitroCipher
AFAIK he is currently taking requests for pre-flashed flashcart for NTRboot

Reactions: Mangraz

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Germany. If anybody's willing to help, I'll pay the shipping ofc.

Good to know, thank you. If nobody can flash my flashcart for me, I'll send it back and buy one from your site. 30$ sounds pretty reasonable. Is shipping included?
I can do it if you send it to Finland for like 5€. I'm probably not a "super trustworthy forum veteran" and all I have as proof is my forum stats, but I think Nitro lives in the US so the postage is probably more so decide yourself. If you're interested PM me.

Reactions: Mangraz

Mangraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can do it if you send it to Finland for like 5€. I'm probably not a "super trustworthy forum veteran" and all I have as proof is my forum stats, but I think Nitro lives in the US so the postage is probably more so decide yourself. If you're interested PM me.
Damn, I can't find out how to PM you. Anyway, I'm interested. Just ordered from nds-card on Friday though, so it'll take some time to reach me. I'm just planning ahead already.

Krittz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New to the hacking scene and attempting to hack my 11.2.35-U New 3DS XL using the 3ds.guide and I stumbled on to a problem. After getting to the "Installing Homebrew Step" to the point where you need to boot into SafeB9sInstaller, it launched into the Luma3DS config. I clicked start, and tried to run sound hax again with the "<3 nedwill 2016" sound and got an ARM 11 exception error. I am able to boot into the Luma config by holding the select button when powering on. How can I continue the hacking from here?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
New to the hacking scene and attempting to hack my 11.2.35-U New 3DS XL using the 3ds.guide and I stumbled on to a problem. After getting to the "Installing Homebrew Step" to the point where you need to boot into SafeB9sInstaller, it launched into the Luma3DS config. I clicked start, and tried to run sound hax again with the "<3 nedwill 2016" sound and got an ARM 11 exception error. I am able to boot into the Luma config by holding the select button when powering on. How can I continue the hacking from here?
Just follow the finalizing setup part: https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use payload exploits for HomeBrew on B9S. You can only use HomeBrew 2.0 through the installed CIA+Rosalina. Repeat, you cannot use Soundhax on B9S.

You need to hold Start BEFORE you turn on the device, not after it's loaded. As long as SafeB9Sinstaller.Bin is inside Sd:/luma/payloads then it will boot into the right program.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so I don't need to do the install boot9strap or configure luma step? That doesn't sound right
Lol now MY advice is wrong. I thought you were already on A9LH haha. I need to sleep.... Anyway, try to turn off "Arm 11 exception handlers" in the Luma configuration screen and try again.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Krittz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol now MY advice is wrong. I thought you were already on A9LH haha. I need to sleep.... Anyway, try to turn off "Arm 11 exception handlers" in the Luma configuration screen and try again.

Disabled Arm 11 exception handlers, tried soundhax twice and just told me to restart the system each time.

Hold Select on boot. Does it say you have Luma 7.1 or higher? If so, you already have B9S.

It says I am on Luma 8.1.1 . So, what now? Continue on to finalizing setup?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT