Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
If u understood spanish, he never verbaly claimed anything, he normally says "thanks to the great dev"X" and stuff like that" on the video, but still, i havent seen any file he claims it as his own so u might be right on that... :\
That has nothing to do with it. It's the fact that he shoehorned his name into the credits of certain homebrew sources, compiled it, and recorded a video showing his name in the credits of the homebrew on screen.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He adds Yakara or something along those lines (like "Yakareando console in 3 sec" menuhax boot)
see, i think thats the d-bag move, you dont normally slap your name on it in an extra string in the code, that just makes you a shitty programmer (if at all) :rofl2:

only capable of the print command headass

Ichiriki

Trophies
XP
Country
That has nothing to do with it. It's the fact that he shoehorned his name into the credits of certain homebrew, compiled it, and recorded a video showing his name in the credits of the homebrew on screen.
Okay, i havent seen that video, and if it's true, wich i belive it, u are completly right and he deserve to be treated as u are doing, but in my defense, i havent seen such a video, i have only seen stuff like "yakareando" instead of "loading" or shit like that...

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Like this would stop other people from uploading other tutorial vids on CFW. Or even then same removed video.
And then, youtube ain't the only site where you can upload videos.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Like this would stop other people from uploading other tutorial vids on CFW. Or even then same removed video.
And then, youtube ain't the only site where you can upload videos.
Time to move to Vimeo. :^)

Okay, i havent seen that video, and if it's true, wich i belive it, u are completly right and he deserve to be treated as u are doing, but in my defense, i havent seen such a video, i have only seen stuff like "yakareando" instead of "loading" or shit like that...
Found a screenshot.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/please-s...utorials-for-a9lh.456239/page-16#post-6991969

Reactions: Ichiriki

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see, i think thats the d-bag move, you dont normally slap your name on it in an extra string in the code, that just makes you a shitty programmer (if at all) :rofl2:

only capable of the print command headass
The only time I would actually insert my name and release it public would be like the one time I actually modified iosuhax for Wii U to load fw.img from a different folder instead of SD root. And even then I didn't add my name to it.
I would however edit text for fun, but never to put my name with other devs when I clearly didn't do anything to deserve it.

munchy_cool

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant remember tbh, dont worry, its clear what you're trying to say. Its just not my type of thinking slashing someone like that
https://imgur.com/zhx605E?r

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If u understood spanish, he never verbaly claimed anything, he normally says "thanks to the great dev"X" and stuff like that" on the video, but still, i havent seen any file he claims it as his own so u might be right on that... :\
https://imgur.com/zhx605E?r

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that image has been in the OP since day 1 ..Just saying :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy