Hacking 3DS flashcart came out and video inside

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I swear the title is misleading, I've clicked back here with :wtf: expression then 'o yeah I saw this thread some days ago'

Better title should be ' 3DS DS mode flashcart' or whatever

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a few carts that currently work on the 3DS in DS mode. The iEVO even works in DSi mode already, to some extent. What's the big deal about this one? Besides, if that rumor is true about the 3DS keeping log files and disabling systems (or carts) in an update, they will all be short-lived anyway.

I just don't see what all the excitement is, especially when you're talking about some shady R4 clone.

D

Deleted_171835

kevinth said:
Well, As I know, the 3DS card can run game on 3DS console, but no 3D effect.
That's a fake. No flashcart can play 3DS games, at the moment. A 3DS game hasn't even been dumped, yet.

D

Deleted User

You guys DO know that there was a firmware update that lets you use a Supercard Dstwo on a 3DS. However, 3ds or Dsi games still can't be played as with all flashcards. Cyclo team is a [censored] team. They should just release it already if they DID hack it. :/

oliverlubbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mad but can it play 3DS games

Posts merged

excl.gif

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oliverlubbo said:
mad but can it play 3DS games

Posts merged

excl.gif
NO IT CAN'T. READ THE ABOVE POSTS YOU MORON. sorry i couldnt be more plain about it, DS mode has been exploited so all NDS roms can be played, but we don't even know the file type of 3ds games, let alone being able to dump them.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
oliverlubbo said:
Is this an R4 for DS that works on the 3DS or is it a 3DS cart that can play games

I could tell you, but seeing as you don't actually read posts it would be a bit pointless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work