Homebrew 10.2 payloads come with 2.5!!!!!!!

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I think smea said there will be cheats in 2.5 for 3ds only not ds. By rom hacking a meant character modding like pokemon main characters as well as a possible oras randomizer. and stuff.
does this mean non-starter pokemon for super mystery dungeon such as mew or ralts?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

does this mean non-starter pokemon for super mystery dungeon such as mew or ralts?
as in being able to start my game as a mew???

Reactions: Margen67

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure how randomizers work in mystery dungeon :/ I still need to get the new one.

as in being able to start my game as a mew???
and no. You can't pick a starter it is choose randomly sorry

Sapphirexe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry guys i Got a question. Does romhacking mean you can load roms with the 3ds OR hack them with the 3ds? OR is it something else?
Sorry i really dont understand.

Reactions: Margen67

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I'd still like a kernel exploit for 9.9, Ninjhax 2.5 is certainly shaping up to be an excellent release. Can't wait to see what ROM hacks start popping up! I'd like to play as Super Kong in DKC Returns 3D, or see some custom Super Mario 3D Land levels.

Here's hoping it's released soon.

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I'd still like a kernel exploit for 9.9, Ninjhax 2.5 is certainly shaping up to be an excellent release. Can't wait to see what ROM hacks start popping up! I'd like to play as Super Kong in DKC Returns 3D, or see some custom Super Mario 3D Land levels.

Here's hoping it's released soon.
Bro super mario 3d levels would be sooo dope..

Reactions: Hoppy

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro super mario 3d levels would be sooo dope..

No kidding. I loved Super Mario 3D Land and World to death and they're both probably my favorite 3D Mario titles. I'd love to see somebody try to do some open world junk using 3D Land's engine, but I'm all for entirely new levels as well. There's just so much that can be done with that engine that I'd love to help any sort of major hack that tries to be a major overhaul like Newer SMBW did.

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No kidding. I loved Super Mario 3D Land and World to death and they're both probably my favorite 3D Mario titles. I'd love to see somebody try to do some open world junk using 3D Land's engine, but I'm all for entirely new levels as well. There's just so much that can be done with that engine that I'd love to help any sort of major hack that tries to be a major overhaul like Newer SMBW did.
My favorite mario titles were smg and nsm3dl

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Now we are going to "read through" the question that answered before.

need "through skill". its not mean of neglect its mean READ THE THREAD FIRST IF YOUR NOT COMPUTER.
249.gif

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

There was a desert level with free camera and exploration, with that I think hackers can approach to open world.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... i load hacks to the cardridge right?

Not really hacks. What the whole "rom hacking" thing is that the loader will replace files in the RAM in real time. Meaning custom content without building a ROM before importing it. Like how Project M for SSBB works. Making it a completely legal way to load custom content.

Reactions: Hoppy and Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....