Homebrew 10.2 payloads come with 2.5!!!!!!!

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So, i should use browserhax?, i wasnt using browserhax, like i said i was using ironhax and i managed to take these screenshots, maybe cuz these games need more ram or something, im using an old 3ds
Oh... Bad quoting I guess, sorry...

BTW, apparently BrowserHax now is working fine with 2.5 update!

RichHomieSupreme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I installed 2.5 and now everytime i select the ironhax save to load the hb menu my 3ds crashes :( Should i download ninjhax(using a sky3ds) and try to install ironhax again?

Last edited by RichHomieSupreme,
D

Deleted-236924

Why I stucking yellow screen on themehax (fw 9.9) ? I installed ropbin and copy it and rename it. Thanks for your replies
ThemeHax is really unstable with 2.5, like 90% failure rate or something.
But if you let it boot into regular home menu, then power off and hit home button rather than power off, it'll boot with pretty much 100% success rate.

ItsYogSothoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
so I installed 2.5 and now everytime i select the ironhax save to load the hb menu my 3ds crashes :( Should i download ninjhax(using a sky3ds) and try to install ironhax again?
On mine 3DS ironhax tend to crash often, but it works. If you're looking for something "stabler" use themehax (unless you're on 10.2)...

Last edited by ItsYogSothoth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxH_Th3-LI