Homebrew 10.2 payloads come with 2.5!!!!!!!

ringo1206

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool but duz this mean eye ken play my ps4 game on 3ds i want to play blak ops III
giphy.gif

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
everytime i read about hax, it's the same question over and over again, does it still work on tubehax when i update to 10.2, always try to read the thread lol :D

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Now we are going to "read through" the question that answered before.

need "through skill". its not mean of neglect its mean READ THE THREAD FIRST IF YOUR NOT COMPUTER.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wait for nh2.5 made me remember of those intense weeks of wait, with all those threads about nh2.0 before it was released.
It's not so bad now. He never gave an ETA this time. That's what made it seem so horrible, after so many delays. He probably won't make that mistake again and just give us a surprise release.

Although, he must be keeping a LOT of secrets behind this one, since he pretty much said that it's going to have "pretty much what 9.2 users are claiming to have". Here's the thing, though. I can almost guarantee that Yellows has a kernel exploit, but it's only being used to find out the max potential of what we can do WITHOUT one. They're both against piracy so it's literally up to us to get a kexploit ourselves, because they don't want anything to do with it. The reason why Ninjhax 1.0 has kernel access, is because the original exploit had already busted the old kernel wide open.

Last edited by Selim873,
S

swaggon

I read the entire thread and I haven't seen this asked yet, so I hope this question is okay.

Will this "2.5" version of smea's Homebrew Launcher be available for users with a firmware of <9.2?

I really want to be able to run this 2.5 version as I've seen what it can do on smea's twitter posts, but I'm afraid that there will be no way for me to get it.

Because if it's not supported below 9.2, I'll have no way of using it because I don't have Cubic Ninja or OoT, and updating would take me to 10.2, resulting in me being unable to access Theme/Browser Hax. So it's like a lose/lose situation?

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm guessing when he talks "everything 9.2 users claim to want" it's everything legal they claim to want, i.e. the legitimate reasons they name for wanting kernel access instead of just using it for theft.
Really, the only thing i want >FW9.2 is eShop access.

Might actually be possible with 2.5, if you launch the eShop via R5 and use the "romhack" method of altering the executing code to patch out the firmware check. I don't really know anything about how the checks work in detail though, but i'm still excited.

Reactions: V3NUS_M1NER

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: gonna delete that