Gaming ZombiU Item Cloning Glitch

SykoLogic

That gay nerd.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, an item cloning glitch was discovered in this game! The original post is from GameFAQs but the guys original post ins't that easy to understand for most but here is someone who commented post.

when you open your metal container, make sure it fills 14 spaces.
The item that you want to duplicate, make sure it is located on the 7th top row and the 7 bottom row. Then exit the metal container completely. Open your backpack. Do you recall the exact spot the items you want to duplicate were in the metal container? Well in the "grey area" to the right of your spaces, touch and hold until you see your item that you are trying to dup and slide it to the empty boxes in your backpack. Exit your back pack and do it again. You can do it on both top row and bottom row.

Source

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for sharing that.
But I don't have enough items in the chest anyway.

I lost the riffle and I can't get it anymore :(

I hate the revival system of that game. I lost all my items because I died before finding my previous character who had all my items.
Now I'm item empty, 6 bullets and a bat.
I lost interest in playing carefully, as it doesn't allow you to recover your items. just restart the game many times and run into zombies without items, start again.

The item duplicate glitch could be useful, storing a gun and bullets in column 7 will always ensure that you never see that item disappear from the game, like mine :(
Why the game don't keep track of ALL your died characters?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.