Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sell retail games.
I can get games like "Mario Party 10" (Wii-u) for $40 CAD after tax.
Retails for $60+tax ($67ish depending on Canadian Province.)
Sell game for $60 so the customer saves $7 on tax. I get $20 in profit.
Rinse. Repeat.

I paid $35 after tax for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. "Could" sell for $40-$45. Little less profit as it's an older game now.
That said, I'm keeping that game. Paid $35. Gained $40 selling two copies of Mario Party.

All said and done I was paid $5 to own Pokemon.

How do you get games at the discount?

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It really depends on where you live:

The cheapest 3DS game I can find worth U$S 100. Yes: 100. 100 the cheapest game. Cheaper than MK7, SM3DL, SSB, Animal Crossing, TLOZ OOT, and a lot of incredible games. YES.

And it was one of those used cartridges without the box or nothing.

:ohnoes:

CRY FOR ME!

wtf? Hmm u need a hand? I could help u if u want? :P

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude stole the show from me and Xenophy, and made his own, [lesser imo] version. Dunno if I want to make my own, since 2 competitions at the same time might be over kill.
Wanna give out Pepsi, but don't know if it's worth it atm.

No harm, go ahead and make your prediction in his thread. It's in the EoF, so dig around there and you should find it :)
Oh and I gave you credit, don't know if you cared or not, but it's there.

Reactions: 2Hack

itsamario2015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it's been awhile since I checked in.
Got my Sky3DS a week or so ago and have been playing the hell out of the n3ds, really happy with the console.
The only issue I've run in to is MGS3D doesn't support circle pad pro (n3ds nub) in its original version so I've had to put that on the back burner, that's actually why I came to check gateway release status. Looks like I haven't missed anything :rolleyes:
I'll keep waiting patiently and in the mean time let the other fantastic games hold my attention
LmeeOXY.png

Killaclown

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It really depends on where you live:

The cheapest 3DS game I can find worth U$S 100. Yes: 100. 100 the cheapest game. Cheaper than MK7, SM3DL, SSB, Animal Crossing, TLOZ OOT, and a lot of incredible games. YES.

And it was one of those used cartridges without the box or nothing.

:ohnoes:

CRY FOR ME!

Wth, is there a prohibition on gaming where you live or something? You should start up a vg-mafia (video-game mafia), smuggling games over the border. The name might sound a bit weird, but think about it, people will start calling you the v-gina mafia at first and you can rough them up a bit with your new family for instant respect. This will in turn show the police where you live that you mean business and they will fall into your pocket one at a time once they realize that video games are extremely profitable during said prohibition. I can't find a single problem with this plan, they might even make a movie of you as the merciful boss who brought gaming to his people. The Godfather IV: Don 1UP.

Killaclown

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well it's been awhile since I checked in.
Got my Sky3DS a week or so ago and have been playing the hell out of the n3ds, really happy with the console.
The only issue I've run in to is MGS3D doesn't support circle pad pro (n3ds nub) in its original version so I've had to put that on the back burner, that's actually why I came to check gateway release status. Looks like I haven't missed anything :rolleyes:
I'll keep waiting patiently and in the mean time let the other fantastic games hold my attention
LmeeOXY.png

Damn, so jelly right now lol. Enjoy your sky, maybe we will meet on the great battlefield of smash bros once gateway decides to drop :grog:

Edit: Read a bit fast, was super mario bros :O I think you forgot to put a game on your sd! :teach:

itsamario2015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit. itsamario2015 I don't think you should post a romlist on this forum :).

These are backups from my personal collection made with Gateway on an old 3DS XL what are you talking about? Nothing against the rules here, they aren't download links. ^_^

Edit: Read a bit fast, was super mario bros :O I think you forgot to put a game on your sd! :teach:

I am not a fan of Smash, or really any fighting game but MK :yaysp:

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Breith doesn't want his/her pepsi it seems lol. If it does, you get Pepsi, though CIAwesome is doing a Pepsi competition, you should go vote in it :D

Already did ;)

Reactions: Xenophy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...