Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Killaclown

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My prediction for GW N3DS support is 420 ___o0

They are waiting for xenoblade chronicles release to test if N3ds titles will work with GW
Xenoblade release on the 10th , so it gives them little over a week to examine the first N3DS exclusive title rom
And if there are any problems to try and get it working

I don't think they would wait that long if they had something to release. A week ago it was said that the Chinese New Year was halting the release, before that Gary had some info on a 72 hour release that turned into an announcement that never even came. Seems like all we do is find new excuses for them now. They don't even have to write their "soon" at this point, we come up with things ourselves lol. If they had something at all that functions properly with current games they would most likely release and cross the N3DS exclusive bridge when they come to it. They do lose business by waiting this long when other options are available, and I think stalling over a "might not work for 1 game in a month" is unlikely. I think their product is the most bang for the buck though, so I will gladly wait a couple more weeks before realizing this just might be dead for the N3DS.

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think a new ban system is coming...
If it's not the case, why should they shut down online for ALL games (and not shut down eshop, etc.)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has the hype surrounding gateway died or what? Just got a N3ds xl with 9.0... And it's been a month. Where's the excitement and chaos?

There was a closed beta release for all the die hard fans and everyone is currently using it, we tried to keep the secret and pretend to carry on with the hype train but it seems you found us.

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait what is going on with the eShop?

The eShop? Nothing. Online game and friend list? Maintenance. If they were doing maintenance for a new update, why did they shut down online game? I think that they were testing their ban system before (Nintendo NEVER banned anyone until now, they didn't know how it work), and now they are doing a large scale diffusion.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The eShop? Nothing. Online game and friend list? Maintenance. If they were doing maintenance for a new update, why did they shut down online game? I think that they were testing their ban system before (Nintendo NEVER banned anyone until now, they didn't know how it work), and now they are doing a large scale diffusion.

Expand server redundancy

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It's the waiting game :) (not on gbatemp)

1. Nintendo waits for Gateway to release the patch for N3DS so the can figure out how to patch the patch :D
2. Gateway waits for Nintendo to release a new update 9.6 or 10, so the can release there patch once confirmed it will work on the new Nintendo update.
3. So we keep on waiting for the release till one of them snaps and releases a patch :D
4. Go back to 1 and start over!

Reactions: 2Hack and VinsCool

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's the waiting game :) (not on gbatemp)

1. Nintendo waits for Gateway to release the patch for N3DS so the can figure out how to patch the patch :D
2. Gateway waits for Nintendo to release a new update 9.6 or 10, so the can release there patch once confirmed it will work on the new Nintendo update.
3. So we keep on waiting for the release till one of them snaps and releases a patch :D
4. Go back to 1 and start over!
So basically, they are trying to patch the patch of the other company?
Patchception?

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
bullshit GW are just stalling cos they're obviously struggling.

And DSTWO+ and w/e other bs cards are stalling cos they're waiting in the wings to rip off GW.

Raz266

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has the hype surrounding gateway died or what? Just got a N3ds xl with 9.0... And it's been a month. Where's the excitement and chaos?

Died or people moved onto SKY3DS. Every Prediction was wrong and Gary has come out Twice and given False information on when it was released. People are just over it due to frustration.

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Died or people moved onto SKY3DS. Every Prediction was wrong and Gary has come out Twice and given False information on when it was released. People are just over it due to frustration.

It wasn't false information, we clearly statued that the last two was only guessing work. But yeah, giving false hope is not necessarily better than having no information at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol